Chapter 12

Luca’s pov.

I poured two glasses of whiskey and handed one for the woman I met earlier on the bar. She was brunette, tall with black hair, she was all I need now. She giggled back crossing her feet.
I leaned closer sliding my hand down her thigh. 

"Luca, do you hear me??!! It was a deal... And you broke it. You know why? Because you are fucking weak!!! The mafia leader Luca Moretti couldn't tame the girl that slapped him". Kristen's voice broke my peace.
I laughed to myself feeling the fear behind her words.
That bitch have to pay for that slap.

A kiss on my cheek pulled me out of my thoughts. I turned back meeting her hungry eyes. She leaned closer straddling me, I grabbed her hair harshly biting her lips.

I closed my eyes trying to relax under her touch. And that's when I saw her, Kristen kissing me softly with her hair sliding down her face. I opened my eyes shocked, what the fuck was that, why am I imagining her!!!
Focus... Just focus on this brunette.
I stood up pushing her to the wall unzipping her dress.

It was midnight when we finished the third round. I laid my head on the cushion facing the ceiling, the bitch next to me moved closer intending to hug me. I grabbed her arm tightly warning her to not cross the line. For fucks sake am I her boyfriend.

I was walking to the bathroom when Kristen’s breath sounded heavy to my ear. I sat on the couch focusing on every move and every word she's saying. Her breath got heavier with every second.
I can hear kisses, close to the device. she whimpered when the movements became more aggressive .

I can feel my heart racing. I stood up heading to the door. I didn't know what I was doing but I couldn't sit and let that prick abuse her.
That was the point, remember?? Reasoned my subconscious.

A hard slap rang in my ear. It was on her face.
I pushed the wheel taking out my frustration.
That son of a bitch.

“Luca” she cried out.
“Please, don’t do this to me”, she pleaded me with her broken voice. fuck why is this affecting me so much. I sped up to Eddy’s mansion, hoping I could make it before it's too late.

Something crushed and Eddy began cursing in pain

Something crushed and Eddy began cursing in pain. I heard her screaming in agony.
Fuck... fuck!!
“Am I not yours” her voice cracked.
I can feel her pain.
Why??? she is no one, she’s a fucking puttana like the others, why saving her after disrespecting me, I spared no one, why now... Why her??!!!!

I shot the 3 guards and parked in front of the mansion. I fired on the door opening it, and for the first time from a long time I felt the fear. Kristen was on the ground eyes closed with Eddy on top of her, he looked at me confused.

I pulled the trigger not responding to my mind. His dumb body fell on Kristen, she was liying on the floor extremely exhausted, her whole body shaking. I run to her feeling my heart ache at her sight.
I tossed that jerk's body aside and took her in my arms. She rested her head on my chest feeling relaxed, like she was finally safe.