waiting for this love

imagine:

you are dating alex constancio's brother, ruben constancio, but you and your friend, austin, are "fuck buddies", and you haven't broken it off with either of them.

- - -

your boyfriend, ruben, had left for his night shift at his job. he kissed you goodbye like he always did, and then you waited for him to leave.

as soon as he was gone, austin crawled up through your bedroom window and plopped down on the bed next to you.

"hey, babe," austin pressed his lips to yours, lightly tugging on your bottom lip.

"austin..." you sighed, moving away.

"no, no, no, c'mere," he pulled you on top of him, placing his hands on your waist and trailing kisses from your jaw and down your neck.

you whimpered, hating yourself for being unable to resist him, "austin, we, i-"

"shh," he kissed you, then slipped his hand into your underwear under your sweats (that you were kind of regretting putting on but were also glad you had on because hello, easy access,) and began fingering you.

"fuck, austin," you moaned, grinding against his fingers, wanting more friction.

he nibbled your earlobe then gave you a devilish grin, knowing and loving how you responded to his touch, so he then started nibbling from your earlobe to your neck, down to your collarbone, then sensually licking you from your collarbone up to your jaw, all while still pleasuring you with his fingers.

you continued to moan but then whimpered at the loss of contact as he had removed his fingers from you.

"austin," he kissed you to shut you up and then slowly undressed both you and him down to your undergarments.

he pulled you on his lap, placing his hands on your hips and pressing his lips to yours aggressively, pawing at your breasts, deep and throaty moans escaping his lips as you grind on him.

"babe, damn, you're gonna make me cum in my boxers," austin moaned loudly, gripping your hips tighter and tighter as he grinds his hard-on on you as you grind back on him.

"fuck, y/n," he moaned again, throwing his head back in pleasure.

he then laid you down, taking the rest of yours and his clothing off, and starts teasing you with his dick and says, "damn babe, you're so wet... all for me..." he smirks, sliding himself into you and thrusting slowly at first so you can feel all of him.

you moan and arch your back, now in a state of complete and utter pleasure and bliss as he starts to thrust harder and faster.

"austin!" you scream, triggering him to thrust even harder and faster, and every time you would scream his name, he'd continue thrusting harder and faster, and occasionally slow down and then pick up his pace again.

"fuck, babe!" he yelled as he came, groaning and gripping your hips tightly.

"austin!" you yelled as you came, clinging to his body for dear life.

you both moaned repeatedly as you rode out your highs.

he then pulled out and laid next to you for a few minutes, then kissed you softly, putting his clothes back on and leaving as ruben would be home
any minute (!!!!).

you run and jump in the shower, changing into fresh clothes and plopping back into bed with your copy of "looking for alaska", just as ruben comes in and kisses you.

"hey babe, how was your day?" he smiles at you and sits next to you.

he has no clue what you've been doing to him.

"well..."

[to be continued]