Cold Little Heart

Start from the beginning

“What is it?” He asks.

“Are you happy?” Jungkook asks.

Taehyung looks away but smiles “I think I am” he looks back at Jungkook, in his eyes shining like a galaxy “Yes” he says with determination.

Jungkook looks down at the floor still not able to fully understand what is this feeling, why is he feeling this way and why does he feels so good around Taehyung, why does he always want to be with other, he sighs not understanding himself, is he gay? No he can’t be right, he may be bisexual, right, that can make sense for his attraction but what is with the wild beating of his heart, does he have a heart disease, absurd, that can’t be. He keeps on thinking, feeling an urge to smoke and blow the thought away, until he feels a nudge on his arm, he looks to the side and sees Taehyung nudging him lightly with his elbow, smiling at him, he stares at Taehyung who stops it and both look in front at the empty place, then Jungkook does it too, and Taehyung now grinning widely does it back, the think that started with quite a soft nudge turns to wild one, they laugh as they keep playing like two kittens, taking a turn to the left both giggling and telling each other to stop first and both not taking a step back to end it. Taehyung could see now Jungkook is not frowning or lost in thought anymore and looked happy.

Finally tired Taehyung pants “Okay I will stop, sorry, you just looked upset so I….”

“Thank you Tae” Jungkook interrupts him with a warm smile. “You were right I keep thanking you. You are giving me many reasons to”

Taehyung pouts unknowingly making Jungkook cough a little to compose himself “You should not though” He says, oblivious to Jungkook’s situation “Just be happy, don’t think too much if you are not able to take any decisions at the moment give yourself some time and things will be more clear to you as time passes, then it will be easy” 

“I hope so” Jungkook says.

“I thought I won’t be able to catch you” They turn at the same time to look at who it was. Jay was staring at the two of them; he then shifts his gaze to Taehyung. 

“We need to talk” He speaks again. Taehyung raises his brow to that. He looks at Jungkook who was frowning and clenching his fist, he leans a little and whispers “It’s okay, we will talk later” Jungkook nods slowly still watching Taehyung as he walks over to Jay both leaving the place, Taehyung gives one last glance to him winking at him making Jungkook smile.

They reach Jay’s office, he tells Taehyung to sit, going to sit on his own chair, takes a sip from the glass of water then leans back looking at Taehyung.

“So I think you have heard of the news that circulated around of Jungkook having a rendezvous with someone looking exactly like you, does that ring a bell?” He sees Taehyung still looking calmly at him “Oh that may be an old news now” Jay waves his hand “I should talk about new ones of you accompanying Jungkook everywhere even the parties and all, quite an accomplishment for somebody like you”

Taehyung folds his hand, bored with the way it was put, Jay can get worse than paparazzi “I never thought I would be so lucky to have The JK’s precious time” he gestures with his hand “It blows my mind” mocking Jay.

“So you are saying that wasn’t you?” Jay frowns.

“If I say it wasn’t what can you do?” Taehyung plays around “I think Jungkook might have made it clear to you, and about the second part, I made it clear before I will be with him”