Sincerely,
Ryker

P.s. : I can't risk your father knowing what I'm doing. So I'll just write everything I know and send it all together.

Could my father really done such a thing, kill his own blood. Ryker was right my father isn't the man I thought he was and this confirmed it. Now I'm puzzled, if they weren't the true heirs...well then who?. We spent almost all whole life's protecting them so at least one of them could take control.

I went and grabbed the second letter it said October 18,1995.

Dear Ashley,

I hope your doing well and I know that the last letter might be a lot too take in. I meet up with Theodore and we thought it would be best if you come clean with Dumbledore. It's the only way y/n, I know you love your father but it's the right thing to do. I fear for you and your siblings. Liam found out about the prophecy, he eavesdropped the conversation your father and I were having.

Now Liam is coming after all of you. I on the other hand don't think I'll be following your father any longer. Instead I decided to take sides with Theodore and help you out. This is something I've been thinking about for awhile and I've made my choice.

I'm done being on the run constantly. I just want to have a normal life. I'm tired of this, causing people pain, and having to be homeschooled because of the work I do for your father. But until then I'm stuck here and I'll figure out a plan to get out.

Yours truly,
Ryker

I grabbed the third letter, October 27, 1995. This was written three days ago.

Dear Ashley,

I've been looking into things a lot more and something came up from the past. I believe this will make me feel at ease a little more with yourself. You can stop blaming your self for the cause of your sister and mother's death. I want to say that I'm sorry for what your about to find out.

The night your sister and your mom died was no accident. Your father paid a werewolf to kill your mom. When your mother found out about the prophecy and how Liam was going to come after all of you, well she tried to keep you two safe. Your father was infuriated and tried to get you two one way or another. In the meantime you went into hiding with your aunt. It didn't take long for your father to find all of you.

Theodore believes that this man he interrogated is the the one who killed your mother and sister. Clearly indeed Theodore was correct, that man he interrogated was the same man who killed your mother and sister.
When Theodore had brought this up to his superior, he was granted to lock this man up. Theodore and a couple of other Auror's had found the man dead.

I believe your dad is on to us now, this will be the day I leave. I'll be in hiding for awhile and I can't risk getting found. I will no longer be loyal to your father, instead I'll be helping out Theodore. Until then take care.

Yours truly,
Ryker

I felt completely shattered by all this, I can't believe the man I looked up to was more of a monster than I was. But I couldn't sit here and cry about it because crying wouldn't lead me to anywhere. I looked at the inside of the envelope and see the news articles when my mother, aunt and sister had died.