𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

She enters her bed and gets comfortable. Taehyung stirs in his sleep and reached out. His hand made contact on Y/n's arm.

"Hey." He mumbles.

"Sorry for waking you up." She apologizes to her best friend.

He groans as he stretches, "No you didn't wake me. How was practice?" He asks as he rolls over and looks at her silhouette.

She sighs, "It was okay. I'm so sore, now." She says rubbing her aching thigh.

Taehyung chuckles, "The soreness will go away soon. But how are you feeling for Friday?" He asks bring the covers closer to his chin.

She shrugs, "I feel okay. Since I'm going to have you and Jungkook there, I'll be fine. I got my good luck charm and a new friend." She says reaching out placing her hand on Taehyung's cheek.

He laughs, "Okay, Y/n. Get some sleep." He tells her taking her hand off his face.

She hums and snuggles against her pillow, "Goodnight, Tae." She mumbles.

"Goodnight."

❄︎

The next day, Y/n felt relaxed

The next day, Y/n felt relaxed. Her morning classes were passing by quickly. Then it dawn on her that she won't see Jungkook tonight. He wants her to relax before her tryouts tomorrow.

It's now lunch and she made her way to the band hall. She didn't want to see him. She already broke her vow on having a crush and falling for someone. She didn't want to dig a deeper hole with her feelings for the Korean teenage boy.

Jungkook waited for the (s/c) chubby girl. But she didn't make her appearance into the cafeteria. So he ate his lunch. Alone. The bell rings and he walks out of the cafeteria with his book sack over his shoulder.

He walks and enters the crowded common area. He makes his way to his next class when he bumps into someone.

"Sorry." The person apologizes.

It was Y/n.

Both teenagers looked at each other. Neither one wanted to break the staring contest. Y/n started to feel defeated so she looks away.

"Why didn't you eat with me at lunch?" The korean boy asks after some time of being silent.

She shrug her shoulders, "I thought you were getting annoyed with me so I ate in the band hall." She lies to him. She couldn't tell him the real reason.