I pulled the remote out of his hands and opened the driller before lugging Cole into it and jumping in before the glass slid shut.

I looked around, the seats were comfy and it seemed like it could fit quite a few people in it.

Cole had stopped coughing and sat up, pressing some buttons that made the engine rumble to life.
"Let's....never do that again." He said, turning his head slightly to look at me.
"Agreed." I replied as we started to move forwards. "This seems like a neat vehicle..."

"Yeah! Just wait 'til you see what it does." He replied as we picked up speed.
We drove through the streets until we saw some Oni on patrol, who growled and headed towards us.

"Okay, you asked for it!" Cole said as he turned the drill on and headed towards the Oni.
"What are you doing?" I asked in slight alarm as we got closer to the Oni, neither one of us showing any signs of stopping.

"Just wait." Cole replied before I felt the vehicle lift up and start drilling into the ground, making a tunnel as we drove.
"Wow!" I cried, looking out the window and to the back. "This must be useful for escaping."

"Yeah, it is." Cole replied as he pressed some buttons. "Ok, so everyone is at the Monastery, so we'll head there as quick as we can."
I nodded, settling back into the plush leather seat.

———

"Are we there yet?" I asked for what felt like the tenth time, having climbed over the seats and stretched out on a row to myself.
"Almost, we're nearly under the monastery gardens." Cole replied, sounding slightly annoyed, so I decided not to pester him again.

"Okay, we're here." He said after a few moments before the driller started to go up.

It burst out of the ground and came to a stop before the glass slid back, allowing us to jump out right in front of the others who stared at us in shock,

"Hey guys!" I said with a grin.
"Couldn't wait for us, huh?" Cole added as everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"Cole! (Y/n)!" Nya cried as they rushed over to us.
"How th- where the-" Lloyd stuttered, looking between us in disbelief. "We thought you were gone!"
"(Y/n)!" Jay cried as he ran over, engulfing me in a hug, which I returned. "I thought we lost you!"
"Well you told me to come back in one piece, so here I am." I replied with a grin before pecking him on the lips.
He blushed slightly before looking at Cole.

"Th-th-th—we thought we'd lost you-you jerk!" He cried angrily as Cole laughed.
"You can't get rid of me that easily." He laughed before looking at a golden scythe in Nya's hands. "Is that my old scythe?"

"Yes, and you can have it back." Nya replied with a grin before throwing it to him.

"Since when did you guys have golden weapons?" I asked Jay as Cole slammed the scythe into the ground, knocking Oni away.

"We had them shortly after we all met, before you came along." Jay explained, twirling his set of gold nunchucks around. "Though it's been a while since we've used them."
"Ah okay, now let's focus on the situation here." I replied.

He nodded and we pulled apart, me summoning energy in my hands before he used Spinjitzu.

A few Oni leapt at me, but I was able to blast them away with ease, but they kept on coming.

"When do these guys know when to quit!?" Nya asked as she kicked away a demon before dealing with another.
"I don't know!" I replied before a large mob of demons pounced on me, knocking me to the ground.

I let out a growl and transformed back to my demon form before throwing them all off me and down the mountain before sending a huge blast of energy into another small horde of Oni.