CHAPTER XXI: THE REUNION

"How was the school, Ronald?", asked by the Marquees. They were taking their lunch in the dining hall.

Ronald finished his drink before answering. "It is good. It was really a new environment, father. I have learned so new different things that I haven't when I was here in the mansion."

"That's good to hear.", calmly replied back by the Marquees.

"Brother, how was the professor there? I forgot to ask it through our letters exchanged." It was Beatrice's turned to ask.

"Hmm." Ronald held his chin pretending to think of an answer. "They were so strict and scary."

Gulp. "Strick and scary??" Beatrice asked again.

As a matter of fact, with all of these events of transmigration, she had happily accepted about attending schools.

For a person who already experienced adulthood, to work and to earn money, attending school is a gift from heaven. At least, she just needed to work her brain in studying, and not needed to mind about expenses like in her previous life. She remembered her utility bills, food expenses, monthly rentals and so forth. I am free from Bill (bills) and Judith (due date).

However, she forgot about the professors. There was no issue in studying again, but how will she enjoy her schooling if the professors could be a possible source of stress. "No way"

She looked down and fidgeting her fingers.

"Pfft."

Ronald made a sound from controlling himself not to burst in laughter. After hearing that, Beatrice turned her gazed to her brother.

"Are you messing with me, Brother?" She pouted her lips and glared to her brother.

"Hahaha. You are so cute. Now, looking at you, I really do miss you, my Lil' Sis."

"It is not a good joke, brother." Beatrice said with reddened face.

"He he. I am sorry. I just missed teasing you." He then reached out his hand and gently patted her head.

On the other hand, Beatrice seeing her brother enjoying his petty ruse on her. She couldn't help but to smile too.

Ronald continued and explained. "Hmm.... There are professors who are strict, but they are all kind people.

While eating, the Marquees enjoyed hearing his son and daughter making out from the time that they were separated.

"Anyway, have you seen my gifts already?" Ronald trying to change the topic.

It felt like a déjà vu. Beatrice remembered her first meeting with the Marquees. He also asked about it too. "Like father, like son." With everything that she already had, she couldn't ask for more. It was actually too much, and in reality, was not really used to it. Even so, her brother made an effort for her so how could she not be thankful.