No, forget the nonsense about gods .. there could be some logical reasons to support this explanation. Maybe all this time Horikita had been resting well.

"Hehh ... by the way Ayanokouji-kun, have you ever had a dream that makes you afraid... and feer?"

Dream?

Horikita looked at me deeply, her usually firm and calm eyes showing something worrying.

I had a strange dream before, and it really gave me a lot of mental pressure. And also the incident that I experienced recently really attacked common sense.

I don't believe in supernatural things, or in ghosts and the like, they don't exist. It is just a hallucination of someone's fear arising indirectly from their subconscious.

But still, even now I can't find any plausible reason for what happened just a moment ago to me and Sakura.

"What do you mean? What kind of dream do you mean? "

Then, let's hear what kind of dream Horikita had.

"... That-"

****

I walked through the forest once again.

Previously I talked to Hirata and said that I will report to the School regarding Chabashira-sensei and morning attendance.

Until 2.40 PM we didn't get any further information from the school, it made Hirata a little worried and asked me to go report to the school.

Hirata had asked me one more time to invite a few people to go together, but I refused. The reason for that is because I wanted to confirm a few things before going to report to the school.

I walked south to where the teacher was and the ship was anchored, but in the middle, I took a detour and went to another direction.

After walking for a while, I arrived at my destination.

"There really isn't a single student here ..."

I arrived at class B camp.

Yesterday, Horikita and I went to class B camp, Kanzaki showed us the way and Ichinose greeted us kindly.

But now I can't see a single human existence here.

I've felt something strange since I went looking for firewood with Sakura. The place where we collect firewood is close to the spot belonging to class B.

I felt something strange at that time....

It was silent, there was only the sound of a waterfall and the splashing of water which was quite heavy because of it.

At that time I wanted to check the state of class B but I had to collect firewood first. And in the middle, we were forced to return to the camp quickly after feeling something bad like something very evil haunt us from afar.

I started walking through class B camp

Besides the abandoned tents and camp equipment, personal belongings such as student bags and cooking utensils such as knives were also here.

It was as if the entire Class B students had disappeared in the blink of an eye.

It's also possible that they were going somewhere and leaving their belongings here. But where and what are the reasons behind Class B's actions?

Even though the school says that stealing other class belonging is a crime and the taking class will be getting some penalty, it is still a reckless act for a leader like Ichinose, by leaving the camp spot completely unattended.