7. Behind Closed Doors - M

❄️ A I D E N ❄️

I was bored out of my mind. Bryce swung by my room half an hour ago to grab Fox, mumbling something about needing him to help Zane with something or another. The other guys were either working on their college courses or hanging out somewhere that wasn't in the usual places.

I was presently wandering the halls, dragging my fingers along the textured wallpaper and lost in my own thoughts. I was thinking about how to go about telling Fox how I was feeling for him. We've been inseparable and every minute that passed I was falling harder. I was falling in love.

All of the light touching, caressing and cuddling we were sharing, the way we looked at each other. I was thisclose to kissing him last night, it took everything in me to hold back.

We were so close, lying on the bed, side by side on our backs, one earbud in each of our ears listening to music together. The words of the song made my heart clench in longing and when I turned my head slowly to look at him, he was already looking at me. His warm honey eyes sparkled with intensity, his lips parted and little pants of hot breath escaped past his tongue moistened, supple lips. My breath hitched in my throat. Just looking at him like that made my prick twitch out for him.

While still wandering down the hallways, absentmindedly, I turned down a random hallway that I've never been down before. My ears picked up faint whispers and noises, I followed the noise to a door in the middle. Pressing my ear up against the chilled wood, I could hear Fox's voice, I couldn't make out what he was saying but he sounded like he was in pain.

Shit, I didn't want to eavesdrop! I can't get caught eavesdropping!! I took a quiet step backwards, just about to turn around when Fox yelped loudly.

Crap, what do I do? I have to make sure he's OK, I'll just peek in and if he's fine I'll leave quickly.

Holding in my breath, I took the door handle in my trembling hand, pressing my hand, palm flat against the door I slowly turned the knob while pushing in.

Opening the door in a small slit, I was immediately punched in the gut with an image that assaulted me.

There was Fox, his gloriously naked body, straddled over Zane, Bryce was behind him and both Zane and Bryce were inside of him. My eyes wide, I was frozen. I couldn't look away even if I tried.

My gaze was solely on Fox. His face showed pure bliss. Head thrown back on Bryce's muscular shoulder. Fox's eyes were closed, his lips were kiss bitten red and swollen, soft sensual moans were pouring out of them. He was bouncing up and down methodically, as Zane and Bryce's sturdy hands caressed all over his long and toned body. His prick was so hard, the tip was beet red and pre-cum was steadily dripping down it making it glisten wet. I licked my lips, wanting to taste him so bad. He moaned around Zane's name. I instantly jerked my eyes off of his prick and back up to his face.

My own prick had reacted enthusiastically, but my heart was shattered. Broken. I can't believe I was so stupid to ever entertain the idea that Fox would want me like a lover would. He had Zane and Bryce. Manly men, hard arm and leg muscles, washboard abs and handsome faces. Perfect in every way. A tear escaped as I swallowed around the lump in my throat.

Something snapped inside me. I took a deep breath and pushed it out harshly. Quietly shutting the door, I hurriedly turned around and ran to my room, madly wiping never-ending tears from my face.

I slammed into Connor while passing the kitchen and harshly landed on the floor.

My wrist twisted underneath me causing a shooting pain to travel up my arm. As I was scrambling to stand up, Connor reached out for me.

I smacked his hand away. My face boiling red; tear drenched, I gutturally screamed, "Don't touch me, don't fucking touch me!" As I slid around him running the rest of the way to my room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

Leaning on the door, head back and hands in fists at my sides. Trying to breath. Hard breaths panting out, but I couldn't get any air in.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm so stupid, so fucking stupid. My fists left my sides and slammed into my head. Repeatedly. Trying to knock some sense into my brain.

With ragged breath, I stumbled to the bed, falling hard on my knees next to it. I reached down and ripped my suitcase out from underneath it. Tossing it open, I started throwing all of my belongings in.

So stupid! I guess there was a reason I was still in this "temporary" room. He didn't fucking want me! I might as well be banished to the fucking basement.

I pulled my boots on, shrugged my arms into my winter coat, grabbed my hat and gloves stuffing them in my coat pockets. Shoving open the window, I threw my suitcase out. I sat on the ledge and swung my legs over, then hopped down into the soft snow.

Stupid!! I never belonged here. He never wanted me. The scrawny kid that inserted himself into his life, thinking I could save him. I couldn't even save myself!

I let my guard down, no, he crashed through my walls.

I had questions, so many fucking questions that he never answered. He was never going to answer!

He had secrets, so many fucking secrets. Was everything a lie? Every time we talked and bared our souls to each other, was it all just a lie?

I could never trust him.

It didn't matter, he didn't want me anyways.

Running out the gates and down the road, I pulled out my cell phone and found the number to a cab company. I hurriedly walked in the direction it was coming from.

When it arrived, I jumped in; not once looking back.

He doesn't want me.

That's OK, because now, I don't want him either.