Jennifer then turned to us. "What's the line coach likes to say? The bigger they are-?" She cut off with a smirk.

I stood in front of Lydia.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"I want to speak to Lydia"

"You're not coming anywhere near her" I said, moving backwards slightly.

Jennifer smirked. "You think you can beat me?"

I growled and flicked my wrists, showing my claws.

I ran forwards but Jennifer pushed her hands out, sending me flying

I should have known better.

"What do you want from me?" I heard Lydia ask as I tried to pull myself up from the floor.

"I want you to do what you do best, Lydia. I want you to scream"

As I turned around I saw Lydia open her mouth. I dropped to my knees as soon as I heard the ear splitting sound.

~

"You did this for me?" Derek asked.

"For us. For anyone who's ever been their victim" Jennifer replied.

"Stop talking to me like a politician" Derek snapped. "Stop trying to convince me of your cause!"

"Fine, I'll convince you of someone else's. Scott. You can save his mother, Stiles's father" She said.

"How?" I asked.

"I need a guardian, and that's a role that can either be filled by the three parents I was forced to take or by you" she looked at Derek as she stepped closer to him.

"I can't help you. I'm not even an alpha anymore" he reminded.

"All I need is for you to help me get Deucalion. In the right place at the right time" she said.

"You just killed three of them on your own. What do you need Derek for?" I asked.

"You haven't seen him at his strongest. I have. If he's got Scott with him, I don't stand a chance unless I have him" Jennifer said.

"Derek, don't trust her" Cora said.

"I have the eclipse in my favour, but the moon's only gonna be in the earth's umbral shadow for 15 minutes. That's the extent of my window. There's no decision to struggle with. Help me kill him, and the others live. Just help me" she pleaded.

"Derek-" I started.

"I have no choice" he said.

"No, you can't go with her" I argued.

He turned to me. "Shay, go and find Isaac. Don't follow us"

"Derek-"

He and Jennifer both started walking towards the door.

"Derek!" I yelled again.

The door slammed shut.

I turned to Cora and Lydia.

"Stay here"

~

I felt like I had been running for hours.

The rain was still beating down on me and the wind was blowing my hair about.

I wanted to give up. I was going to give up. Until I heard the sound of an emitter.

One I believed to belong to Chris Argent.

I followed the sound of the emitter like it was a trail on the ground.