The Girl Who Knew Too Much

"Where is she?" I asked frantically, running over to Stiles and Scott, who had just arrived.

"Over here" Allison answered.

"Lydia?" I asked.

"It's the same thing. Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here" she explained. Then she turned to Stiles. "And you told me to call you if there's a dead body"

"You found a dead body?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"Not yet"

"Not yet? What do you mean not yet? Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body" Stiles said with a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Oh, no, I'm not doing that again. You find the dead body from now on" Lydia said.

"How are we supposed to find the dead body? You're always the one finding the dead body" Stiles argued.

"Guys" Scott spoke up. He looked over at the school sign. "I found the dead body"

~

"Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend" Ethan pointed out to Scott, Stiles and I. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?"

"Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me?" Stiles yelled. "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of Mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-"

"Whoa Stiles, okay. We get it" Scott laughed before turning back to Ethan. "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again"

"You don't know what we owe them, especially Deucalion. We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him.
We weren't alphas"

"What were you?" I asked.

"Omegas"

"You were omegas?" I said in disbelief.

"In actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack" Ethan explained.

"So you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles said with an amused look on his face.

"Something like that"

"What happened?" I questioned.

"They were killers. I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. And our Alpha was the worst of them" Ethan said.

"Why didn't you guys just fight back? Form voltron wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?" Stiles asked.

"We couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then"

"Deucalion taught you" I said.

Ethan nodded. "And then, we fought.
We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life.
And we tore him apart. Literally"

"What about your emissary?" Scott asked.

Ethan looked at us expressionless.

"They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?" I asked.

"All of them except for Deucalion"

"You mean Morrell?" Scott said.

Ethan suddenly clutched his chest in pain.

"What? What's wrong? Are you hurt?" Scott asked.

"Not me. My brother"

I heard the sound of a massive crash and the four of us took off sprinting in the direction of it.