Isaac nodded, his forehead rested against mine. "Okay"

I slowly moved away and opened the door.

Deaton and Lydia were stood talking, watching Scott, Stiles and Allison.

Isaac and I headed over to them and Lydia raised her eyebrows at me. I nodded with a smile.

I suddenly heard gasping and coughing and I looked over.

Scott, Stiles and Allison all simultaneously got up out of the tub.

"I saw it. I know where it is" Scott exclaimed.

"We passed it. There's-There's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big" Stiles rushed.

"It was the night we were looking for the body" Scott said.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter" Stiles confirmed.

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone" Allison said.

"It was me" Scott spoke up. "You almost hit me" he looked over at Allison and then back at us. "We can find it"

The four of us exchanged glances before looking back at the other three.

"What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out a long time" I said.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles questioned.

"16 hours" Deaton replied.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asked in disbelief.

I nodded. "And the full moon rises in less than four"

Scott sighed. "I'm going to have to go back to Deucalion"

"No, dude, you are not going back with them" Stiles said.

"I made a deal with Deucalion" Scott reminded.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles said.

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help" Scott answered.

"He trusts you more than anyone.
Tell him he's wrong" Allison said.

"I'm not so sure he is" Deaton piped up. "Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies"

"So we're gonna trust him?" I asked with a frown.

"The guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?" Isaac said.

"I wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage.
Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait" Deaton said.

I heard the bell on the door ring and Ethan appeared by the door.

"I'm looking for Lydia" he said.

"What do you want?" I asked, standing in front of my friend protectively.

"I need your help" he said.

"With what?" Stiles peered his head around the door.

"Stopping my brother and Kali from killing Derek" Ethan replied.

~

"We know about the lunar eclipse, so don't think Kali's gonna sit around waiting for it to level the playing field.
She's coming, and my brother's coming with her" Ethan told Derek, Peter, Lydia, Cora and I.