Chapter 21

Aria's POV

It had been a week since that lunch. Everything is going as per the routine although I feel that Mr Parker is being slightly polite. But you would know only if you observe very closely. For example, when I started working here he would just bark his order on the phone and hang up without listening to me. However, recently he actually allows me to reply to him. I am currently sitting at my desk completing the paperworks which were piled up. My desk phone rings and I pick it up. Mr Parker speaks before I can say anything.

"Come into my office right now Miss Campbell."

"Yes sir."

I place the phone back and lock my computer. I have important files in my computer so it is necessary to keep them protected. I knocked on Sir's door and heard a 'come in'. I entered inside the cabin to see he was sitting behind the desk typing furiously on computer. I was contemplating whether I should disturb him or not. He noticed my presence and spoke.

"Miss Campbell I want you to inform my pilot to get my jet ready by tomorrow. We are going to Sweden."

"Um Sir what do you mean by we?"

"You are coming with me as I need you to be present there since you are my assistant."

"Ok Sir."

"When do we leave, Sir?"

"Tomorrow morning at 6am."

"Ok sir."

"For how many days are we going, sir?"

"4 days."

"Ok sir."

"Complete those paperworks on your desk and read the documents about that land in Sweden. Then you can take rest of the day off Miss Campbell for packing. ."

"Alright Sir."

I went in my office. First I called the pilot and then began to complete those paperworks. Mr Parker is interested for a land in Sweden and I presume we are going mainly for that deal besides other work. After 2 hours my work was done. I looked at my watch to see it was 3pm. I think Vi might be free. We haven't been able to spend much time together since she is busy with upcoming  New york fashion week and I am busy in my own. I took my phone and decided to text her.

Me~ Heyy

Vi~ Wassup

Me~ U free ?

Vi~ Yeah...Would be home in an hour max. Done with the work early. What about you ?

Me~ I am also done with work and will reach home soon. Let's have a movie night. What do you say?

Vi~ Sure..... Grab some chips and candies on your way though.

I laughed reading her text. Typical Vi!!

Me~ Yeah. See you girl.

Vi~ See yaa later bestie.

I took my belongings and went in Mr Parker's office to inform him about my leave. I knocked and then went in.

"Sir, the paperworks are done. May I leave?"

"Yes you may."

I went out of his office and straight to the elevator. I said my bye to Claire and Mel. I hopped in car and started it. 20 minutes later I was in front of grocery store. I purchased chips,candies and cold drinks. I paid for it and went home. I changed into my casual clothes and scrolled through Instagram. Suddenly an idea popped in my head to search the profile of Nathan. I think he might be on instagram, I mean who aren't. I searched for him and saw his profile. His account wasn't private so I could see his posts. There were around 200 posts and his followers were 40 million. As usual he was looking smoking hot in each photo. As I was looking at his posts someone snached my phone from back. I turned back to see it was Vi and she was looking at his photos. God, now she is going to ask me questions. Why did I even searched his profile? Right, because I couldn't contain my curiosity to check whether he is on social media or not. Vi looked at me with evil glint in her eyes.