XIIII

what in the actual shit

Calling sapnap

-"explain what you know right this fucking second"

-"hm?? OH LILITH listen so i think you saw the tweet right with that victoria bitch"

-"yes i know i saw"

-"basically he said that you used him for fame or whatever and the thing is remember when you to were like sleeping under the stars he was text spamming me and so on so he couldn't just change like THAT overnight"

"ok thanks for the info bye"

-"WAIT NO-"

and just like that i hung up on him going back on twitter only to find a goddamn horrible sight i had death threats on instagram and twitter people were canceling me and so on. and they were also canceling minx, niki, tubbo, sapnap, wilbur, fundy and quackity for being on my side???

Calling bitch boy >3

-"explain yourself"

-"what do i need to explain you were USING ME"

-"mhm if i was USING YOU then why is everyone proving you wrong"

-"its not about them-"

-"if i was using you then how come everytime i would see you text me i would get butterflies and when i would think about my sexuality my dumbass mind would go back to you and that was the only reason i never thought of my self as bi and i would only feel safe whenever you were around thats why i would always want you around and I obviously made the mistake of thinking i had actual feelings for you"

I hung up on him and heard a knock on the door

-"come in" i say laying back onto my bed

-"i know that this is a bad time to come in but i wanna talk" ava said sitting down next to me

-"sure go ahead"
___________________________
Well....that didn't age well

Its short ik but the next chapter will be big big....yes i say that everytime but this time its REALL

also ty for 1000 reads my dad is proud of me for the first time in over 11 years :))