X

Wassup bitches bet u weren't expecting me until monday but ya gurl has some time to kill >3
________________________

I get up at around at 12:00 in the afternoon. It was a Saturday so I didn't have school.

I had nothing to do so I decided to stream. I logged on and there wasn't anyone on so I decided I wouldn't stream just yet.

ranboo joined the game

Ranboo? We haven't met before so I didn't say anything

Tommyinnit joined the game

Great.

<ranboo> r you new Liltih?

My hand reached over the keyboard to respond but tommy responded before him

<tommyinnit> yes she is.

This.Bitch. He was jealous of course he was.

I joined a vc with that ranboo dude

-"hi ranboo!" I say cheerfully

-"hello!" He says back

He seemed like a genuinely nice person, we talked for a while and he was honestly really cool. I decided to stream with ranboo for today and we ended up streaming for 2-3 hours which was pretty cool.

I ended my stream and went to got take a shower since i was icky. Getting out of the shower i saw my phone had blown up literally i went through some tweets and basically to sum it up everyone thought me and ranboo would be a good couple and then we had everyone saying tommy was jealous af. I ignored everything and just went about with my day, well night.

I put on a playlist threw on a random shirt and sweats. I was downstairs vibing to music when i heard a knock.

*knock knock*

I went to open it and of course it was tommy.

...i will regret writing this part (if u know me personally you are blind and have bad memory alright)...

-"what do you wa-" i say getting cut of as he hugs me almost squeezing me.

LOL YOU THOUGHT GAJAGGAJA

-"im sorry I didn't realize anything that was going on that day i want things to go back to normal dont forgive me if you want to just-"

-"danm calm down dude get in here ima freeze to death"

You both go in and talk for a bit.

-"and thats why-"

-"ya i get it...minecraft?" I say cutting him off once again

-"hell ya" tommy says

We play minecraft for a bit and i fall asleep at one point, i wake up and see tommy was gone...but so was my room and my pc and everything....i was back in Chicago...it was all just one big dream....

DONT TAKE THAT SERIOUSLY PLEASE DONT OMG I WANTED TO SEE IF IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO JUST END IT THERE LIKE THAT AND OUCH WTF THAT ACTUALLY HURT GAJAGAJAG BRB GONNA GO CRY-
________________________

Word count: 463
NOT THE END PRETEND ITS A PRANK IT HURTS ME TOO MUCH TO END IT LIKE THAT

ok bye bye