six: fuck u (please).

J E L A N I

"You know what?" Jelani scoffed. He looked up. "Screw you."

"If you want to just say so."

God, he was such a dick. She wanted him...but he's such a dick.

"No." She replied. "The fact that you had to think about that makes me bejoyed."

"That's not a word," She sternly said. "Said who?"

She rolled her eyes. God, he was so annoying.

"Come on. You can't be mad at me," He smiled. That smile.

"I can. And, I will."

"But you can't. "

"Yes, I can."

"But you can't."

"YES. I FUCKING CAN."

Xavier looked up at her and smirked. "Oh come on, I'm sorry then."

"And I don't usually say sorry," He smiled. That voice.

Jelani threw her head back, constantly contemplating. She was trying to focus on the image infront of her...but his touch on her skin made her look at him. What he was doing was working.

"No."

Xavier rolled his eyes. "I'm not necessarily the nicest person. I've kinda been nice to you."

"You owe me," He smirked. His demeanor, God.

"For what?" She said, with a dramatic neck roll and attitude. "Driving you home. Giving you a tattoo..."

Jelani was shocked. She sort of understood what he was saying.

"Being that one thing on your mind...?" He seductively smirked. "No...no...." She disagreed. "Yeah," He said, huskily.

She was losing her shit. Xavier finished with the tattoo and wiped it. He put a bandage over it and told her how to take care of it and when to remove the protection.

"Tell me you don't wanna fuck," Xavier said, snapping his gloves off. "I don't. "

"Okay." She sighed and moved her one curly lock out of her face. "I want lunch."