Only the  beginning.

Author's note. Inspirations from @yEet_Tvt Dead or alive.

Narrator POV:

Things we're going down fast the fight looked like the hero's and students were winning... but then they were gone off the battle field.

The only thing they understood was that they were warped away. All separated into groups of two to five. Some won't so lucky and we're alone.

The ones who had to be so called unlucky were Mineta, Shoji, Hagakure and Deku were alone by themselves.

...The groups...

Aizawa, Shinsou

All Might, Hizahi

Uraraka, Tsu,

Sato, Mina

Aoyama, Jiro, Koda

Todoroki, Momo, Ishiyama

Kirishima, Sero. Tokoyami

Denki, Ojiro, Iida, Bakugo, Midnight

Now onto the real fun.

Dekus POV:

It's really dark. Not too darn that you can't see anything but dark to the point where every thing is blurry. I couldn't make out any movement or sounds near me meaning I'm alone in an unfamiliar place.

This sounds like the perfect time to pound if you were a villain you'd have the high ground. After thinking that I tried to left my leg.

Moving was weird it felt heavy as if something was weighing me down like chains. I would have yelled for help if it wasn't for the sound of the floor falling under me. Walking away from where I can tell the floor was falling. Looking though cabinets and drawers to find any thing.

Thinking of how the cabinets and drawers were later out like a hospital and have medical supplies. Are we um well maybe their in a different building I really hope not.

I took two AA batteries, three first aid kits and hooked it to my belt. They were in pretty bad condition but they had enough supplies. If something to happen I could wrap my wrist if need to be.

Honestly I was to scared to talk out loud or mutter. Walking carefully I pushed the door open to the next room the floor for that room was now on the floor below. I could just jump down but would that cause too much attention.

What do I even mean like no ones here if Present Mic was here I'd hear him. So we must all be separated places or it's just an extremely large hospital...well abandon hospital. Shivers was one of my spine.

I heard the sound of crunching bones and if you could die from fear I'd be dead cause the sounds to come after the crunch was a high pitch squeamish yell.

My heart fell to the floor I knew that voice way too well, my eyes teary, my throat caught on nothing no air coming in.

Mineta he may be a pain but no one deserves death especially by a painful way by the sounds of it.

My brain says not to go to that direction but my heart knows I need to at least try to help. If I can't do anything I can I least comfort and make it less painful maybe. My feet started moving on their own to the way of the sound going though multiple rooms till I saw it.

Mineta was barely breathing neck snapped, his legs cut off on the other side of the room from him. You could see he was uncomfortable and suffering extreme pain. Teeth bitting down hard enough to blood was drawn, teary eyes.

"Mineta." I said in shh tone. "midoriya?" He said it's so week it was terrifying. "Yea." "I don't want to die." I put my hand on the first aid kit and pull it off getting bandages. "I know I'll try to help but you need to tell me who did this."

I put my hand behind his head softly lefting it up and wrapping it so that it was in a comfortable and safe manor making a makeshift neck brace.

"Not human.? But definitely not a nomu." He sounded terrified and as if he is questioning himself. "What did it look like?" I started wrapping his upper thighs from where his legs were tear apart from. He hissed from pain. "Tall dark mist kind of creature no eyes no mouth by what I saw."

It was obvious by the look on his face. He was thinking of the creature, what just happened. Even if he survives. It's a very big if. He'd be disable probably wouldn't be able to be a pro hero. There's almost a 0% chance that's he'll survive.

Looking around the room I then got up. "Don't leave me." I didn't even need to look behind me to know that he's crying. He was scared. "I'm going to get a wheel chair their is one right outside." "How's that ment to do anything." He sounded panic. "So we can move places and it'd be better for the both of us."

"Can you carry me to it I just don't want to be alone again." I turned around and picked him up and walked out into the hallway putting him in the wheel chair.

With Hizashi and Toshinori
Right after being warped
Hizashi POV:

"LITTLE LISTENERS IF YOU CAN HEAR ME YELL!" All might didn't seem to mind me yelling probably to the fact that we don't know where the students are at.

"Where are we?" He sounded more curious than scared or nervous. "How am I supposed to know?!" I talked quiet thinking maybe I shouldn't be so loud this place looks like it going to collapse. "I'm getting a bad feeling. Where is everyone?" I could hear it his unsure voice. Was he scared?!

"I'm sure their okay.?" It sounded more like a question. "Where not alone." "What do you mean."  I started looking around like an idiot maybe it's a joke. In till I saw a see through green thing moving. "AHHHhhhh!! WE'RE GONNA DIE!"

All Might POV:

Was Hazashi being over dramatic a little but we have no idea where we are so I guess it's understandable. If anyone was near they'd hear him as the fact the last thing. He yelled physically made my left ear bleed.

"Hazashi we need to stay claim if we want to leave unharmed." My voice was a little shaky. I'm definitely not used to randomly being teleporting/wrapped to a new place. I've never been to. This looked like a horror movie or some document death show. Let's just say it was very uncomfortable.

Hazashi was talking just leeching onto me. As if someone or something attack he'd push me in the way. To be honest if this is were I die I'd be a little disappointed in myself.

Nothing here seems too dangerous excitement from the over grown moss and falling floor and ceiling. Also all the weird noises that keep happening. Yea, everything is totally fine.

(Author note moss can't kill you but it can cause allergies and also make toxic compounds in the air... I hope you enjoy the first part. :) )