Chapter 12 or is it 10

Start from the beginning

"You are mostly correct, Lady Athena," Percy replied now beside his lover,

"Mostly correct I am correct" Athena said, "I'm the wisdom goddess"

Katie put down the book walked over to Athena and grabbed her by the ear proceeding to drag the goddess out side the throne room.

Conor slowly moved towards the book once it was set down, hoping that he would be able to get it but Demeter just summoned it to herself, and began reading just as the yelling from her daughter started from outside the throne room.

 with his arm wrapped around her waist pulling her close, "You obviously forgot who her mother is, tell me and anyone who can guess this will not have to pay me for my next mission, what is one of the factors in making waves"

"The gravitational pull of the sun and moon" Annabeth replied, "That's why she's strong, her mother's domain helps create the waves of the ocean"

"Yes which sadly means other you gets one free assassination that I am willing to do" Perseus said to Annabeth, annoyed that his version of Annabeth was the first to figure it out, as he hoped Apollo would have answered instead.

"But she's a forbidden demigoddess" Hera said with narrowed eyes, "Not to mention Artemis broke her oath to never have children"

"Like you never broke an oath" the gods and demigods all said at once

"Like you are ones to speak, especially you husband" Hera sneered as the gods barring Artemis and Hestia knew they all broke oaths frequently, like freeing the peaceful titans for instance.

"And I'd break it again," Artemis told Hera surprising everyone, "but only with the man I love"

"Awww you love me" Perseus said, only to be slapped by Arty

"I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't love you"

"Then I'll kill that despicable sea spawn" Zeus growled and summoned his master bolt

Zeus did just that, but was stopped by another fireball thrown to his chest, and the weapons of his brother's pointed at his throat.

"You do that you'll lose a daughter" Artemis said, "and an Olympian"

"you would rather be with a sea spawn than with one of the men that sent a betrothal request" Zeus asked, his eyes narrowed

"Yes, because at least Perseus is a respectful towards woman unlike every single freaking god to exist" Arty said, while Artemis secretly agreed with her other self, trying to think of a way of getting out of an arranged marriage between her and the now dead Hercules.

"Yes" Artemis replied, "because I love him, father, I have ever since he saved me from under the sky and I always will"

Many of the gods began looking at Artemis as if asking if this was true for her but she skillfully ignored them.

Zoe then, with the baby seal eyes that were patented by her father,

"Oh no Look away look away" Perseus and Percy said, knowing how dangerous those eyes were, and the latter only imagining how much more effective they are on his daughetr.

 said, "Please don't kill my papa, grandpa. I don't wan to lose a family member.  Do you think that you can keep him alive for me? Please"

"Nope I'm going to kill him" Zeus said, just as he was hit with Poseidon's trident in the head knocking the god out

"No you fucking ain't, Zeusy" Poseidon taunted his knocked out brother, only for Sally to come grab him by the ear dragging him outside, only for Sally's yelling to join Katie's.