Chapter 8: chappie 6

revealing... an older Nico.

"Percy what did you do" Nico asked his cousin 

"I didn't do anything Neeks, the fates here got bored and wanted to share our story with this universe's us" Perseus responded, before starting to catch him up on what has happened so far in the story, before Sally started reading.

(An: Perseus's Nico, is going to be called Nicholas, from now on, because I feel like it)

"hey dad?"

"What is it Z" Perseus asked

"yes Zoe?" Percy asked his daughter

"What's happening tonight that's got everyone excited?" Zoe asked him

"Capture the flag" Percy replied with a smirk. "I'll be allowing you to use your assassin skills, as long as you don't kill anyone"

"Wait would she kill us" some of the younger campers asked

"If I told her not too, then there's about a 1% chance she would, but you would really have to piss her off for that to happen" Perseus said, watching some of the campers go pale.

"Or if they are an annoying boy, then I might 'accidentally' slip my blade" Zoe said, only to get glared at by Sally

"Mom, don't she's her mother's daughter when it comes to that, and if Zoe didn't kill them Arty would probably turn them into a jackalope, for getting too close to her daughter" Perseus said catching his mother's gaze.

Zoe nodded and Percy walked towards the big house where he saw Artemis talking to Chiron and the Assassin said, "Hello my dear"

Artemis turned around, smiled and said, "Hello to you as well"

"I assume that no one knows about this?" Chiron asked

"Our daughter, Thalia, and Nicholas knew about it, and probably Hestia too, but she doesn't snitch on anyone" Perseus said, causing the people from his universe to laugh and Hestia to chuckle lightly

"You assume correctly, Chiron" Percy replied, "Also I already know who Zoe's mother is"

"How did you figure it out?" Athena asked, causing Sally to laugh rolling around on the floor before continuing.

"How did you figure it out?" Artemis asked her eyes trained on the floor

"it's still a legitmate question" Athena huffed as the demigods, including all of her children, started laughing at her

Percy sighed and said, "I've already assumed thanks to three main things. 1, she's stronger during the full moon and wherever the moon shines. 2, she has your skill with a bow and hunting knife. 3, she could practically be your little sister with the exception of the green eyes and dark hair"

"And if you want a fourth, she naturally distrust males unless I trust them already" Perseus added on

"Do you forgive me?" Artemis asked

"I do" Perseus said, "But the correct question would be if Zoe does" ,which only earned a light chuckle from Sally.

"Yes I do, but you must make it up to me, by telling Zoe tonight after the game" Percy said as Artemis nodded in agreement before getting a mischievous smirk on her face, before saying, "I think I know when I can claim her..."

Percy raised an eyebrow and was going to reply, but Artemis kissed his cheek, before flashing away and leaving the Son of Poseidon in a daze.