one chance 1

Alrighty so here is my first chapter sorry it took so long couldnt figure out what to write :P

alrigt well enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one

I look out of my window and see a moving van I'm about to ask mom whats going on when my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and its my best friend Vanessa. I pick it up "Hey Ven"

"Vick were the HELL are you I've been waiting for like 5 HOURS!!"  Wow same old Vanessa. 

Always the drama queen... sometimes I wonder if it should be her aspiring to be on stage for the rest of her life instead of the one who's shy of the stage as I am.  I mean don't get me wrong I LOVE singing and dancing and acting, but in the privacy of my room, were no one but my stuffed animals and my pet rabbit Snow can hear me. I mean I didn't even sing for Vanessa until two years ago and I mean I've known that girl for wow like 7 years now.

We met in our grade 5 drama classes. I was new to the school and her seat was empty so I sat down beside her and we started talking. She's always been there for me, and has always been the same, overly dramatic, completely insane, and so supportive and drop dead gorgeous. She has long brown hair, eyes that look almost bronze with a shot of gold in them, and a figure that is slim but not too slim that she looks like a skeleton, she's never been popular, but compared to me she's like Lady gaga, she doesn't care what people think about her and that's where we differ, that's all that's on my mind. Somehow we get along grate. She eventually got threw my walls and well to be honest I use her as my ride since she got her G2 before me oh that's total bull you would be lost without her hey; hey you in my head SHUT UP.  "I mean like seriously Victory he's gorgeous, and you're missing it cuz you're SLEEPING" says Vanessa, I can tell she's aggravated by me.

"I'm putting close on Ven, I'm not gonna go to school in my fraeking glee pj's" I simply say

"Well hurry your cute ass down here I'm leaving in 5"

"DUDE!!! I need more than five minuets. I mean it takes me like A YEAR to look as good as you"

"oh shut up Vic, you look better then me already throw that cute plad shirt on with that black shirt and purple leggings" she instructs

"FINE" I hang up the phone and quickly throw cloths on grab my makeup bag and run out of the door "BYE MOM SEE YOU TONIGHT"

"VICTORY YOU NEED TO EAT"

"NO TIME MOM IM LATE AND VEN IS GETTING ANNOYED"

She throws me a ten dollar bill. "fine at least get her to stop at Tim Hortans or something"

"kaaaay I'll eat at mickdi- I mean McDonalds because we always stop there for her breakfast" I smile at my mom and kiss her on the cheek "have fun at work mom"

"ha I doubt it sitting in a cube all day well people yell at me for something I can't help. Oh so much fun"

"love you mom"

I run out of the door not looking were I am going putting my backpack on over my coat and making sure I have everything. I'm almost to Ven's car who is now conveniently honking the horn at me, I guess she was warning me because the next thing I know I'm on the ground on top of the most gorgeous man in the history of the world

"OMG I AM SO SORRY"

He flashes me a 100 watt smile his brown hair slightly falling in front of his baby blue eyes; he has a slight hint of a soul patch that is the most adorable thing in the world.

"it's alright, I don't mind being plowed over by beautiful women, especially when they offer me there undying love for running into me" he winks at me and for five seconds It doesn't register what he is saying, the second I do I snap up "hold on a second 1 I did NOT plow you over" actually you kinda did SHUT UP YOU ARE NOT HELPING that stupid voice always making sense "okaaaay maybe I did but I will NOT offer you my undying love"

"chill dear, I was just kidding" he laughs a little OMG THAT'S SOOO CUTE HES BLUSHING

"alright well are you the new guy who just moved in?" I say popping my hip out a little trying to look as calm as I can

"yea I haven't"- he gets cut off by a horn "VICTORY MARIE CHANCE WIL YOU STOP FLIRTING AND GET IN THE DAMN CAR IM HUNGRY"

I glare at her "yes mother I'm coming"

she unbuckles her seat belt "don't MAKE me get out of this car" I roll my eyes and she starts opining the door "I'm coming I'm coming" I start walking away "I'm so sorry she's my beastie what can I do, she's not afraid to whoop my ass. So I'll see ya around sorry for walking into you"

he laughs  again "um victory your about to-" he doesn't get to finish that sentence because I trip on the curb and fall on my ass Ven gets out of the car and chucks me into the back and as we start driving I crawl to the front "you look mortified"

"umm if u didn't notice I just made a fool of myself in front of tall dark and gorgeous, how can I NOT be mortified"

"I think he liked it, you realize you didn't get his name right?"

I smack my head on the dash board "I'm hopeless"

"well not completely you did flirt a bit... badly but it was flirting none the less"

"oh shut up and drive I'm hungry" as we make our way to MacDonald's I can't help but wonder if he's going to our school and if he will be in one of my classes.