It was my turn, Pansy gave me a thumbs up encouraging me to step forward. The little butterfly floating around turned into a dark swirling smoke, once it died down it revealed...me? fake me looked me up and down with a sneered face, Is that really what I looked like? no wonder he never paid attention to me in a good way, shit I needed an upgrade. 

"You'll never be enough, for anyone. Just a disappointment that was thrown in the trash-" great everyone gets to hear my inner thoughts "Insecurity's is that the best this stupid cabinet can do" I scoffed crossing my arms. Just as I went to say Riddikulus I continued, "Oh and bye the way before you turn me into some pathetic object hear this" damn even fake me was snappy, she walked up whispering in my ear. 

"Your going to die alone cause no one want's a filthy pureblood, no wonder everyone hits it and then leaves. Draco was right all you are is filth and nothing more, Astoria on the other hand is as pure as you can get them. She's not a fucking whore looking for attention, why don't you go slit your wrists so you can rid everyone of your presence it's an inconvenience. But do be successful this time"

Fake me backed up with a shit eating grin, I was stunned by my own words but it was true. I gulped raising a shaky hand "Riddikulus" fake me waved as she turned into a balloon flying away. Everyone was silent as I turned around still trying to process what just happened, I didn't know boggart's could do that. I stood there for a second, without knowing my hand went to my wrist slowly rubbing it. 

"Well that was interesting" Mcgonagall said motioning me to move aside with the other students, I blinked a few times and then moved not saying a word. "What the fuck was that" Pansy whispered in my ear as another student went, I shrugged my shoulders "did anyone hear the second half" she shook her head. I let out a breath and my eyes made there way to Draco who was already staring back at me, he mouthed ' what happened ' but I just turned my eyes back to the boggart. 

It was Blaises turn, I could tell he had an idea of what it would be. The smoke spun then hit the floor, I have never seen him before and I didn't want to see him again after this. He wore a long deep black drench coat that was open, he was tall and his hair was somewhat crazy. Jeans and a white T were poking out but not really. Blaise froze, I could see this bottom lip start to quiver. 

Pansy looked at me with sorrow in her eyes, I slowly nodded a yes making her tightly close her eyes. A tear ran down her cheek, he took a step forward making Blaise stumble back tripping over his feet. Without a second thought I ran in front of him I yelled "Riddikulus"  the man turned into a bunny hopping away.

He was still frozen, I placed a hand on his shoulder making him flinch away but then grab me into a bone crushing hug once he saw it was me. "Don't worry he's gone, he won't ever touch you again" I mumbled in his ear. I helped him up I motioned for Pansy to follow us as we left the class with no explanation. 

/*

"Fuck you Dumbledore would win any day over Hootch" Blaise was so sure Dumbledore could secretly play quidditch and that he was a god at it. Theo scoffed shaking his head while taking a bite of his turkey leg "Dude you're dumb as shit one he's like a hundred years old and two Hootch is the literal quidditch teacher."

"Hey so why don't we have a few drinks tonight, just the two of us" Pansy cuts my hearing of the boys argument mumbling in my ear, I looked back to see Draco smirking at me. I gave him a 'what' look "So drinks in your dorm tonight, is that what I heard" my eyes naturally rolled "No-" I was cut off by Theo groaning "Fuck yes, I need a drink" well there goes out girls night.

Even if we told them no, or locked them out they always found a way in.

"Hey" I looked up to see Astoria with a bright smile, fuck it was perfect I groaned in my head. His hand snaked around her waist pulling her closer, I don't even know why I like this boy or why this bothers me so badly. Maybe it was the way we treated each other, I wish it was never like that. I wish we were back in my garden before Hogwarts was even a big thought for us, we would just play and run around. He would say how he wanted to marry me and I would stick my tongue out in disgust.