"oh! is it the new kid?" the latter whispered to the younger.
"hyuck!" he whined, "maybe.."
"hehe, i knew it! he is pretty hot though," he said.
"he isn't "pretty hot" he's is 'hella hot'" he huffed.
"whipped" he mumbled before doing his task.
"and you act like you don't swoon over mark 24/7" he mumbled back, getting a smack on the shoulder.

༺•❀•༻

they had handed in their sheets and left the class, donghyuck decided he'd stay with shotaro for lunch after they walked to his locker.

"now that you're standing up, i just realised how hot you really are, nice, long, smooth legs, a cute face, plump lips, pretty eyes, thin waist, sheesh, you're stunning." donghyuck said, clearly checking shotaro out.

"hey" he giggled, punching his arm, "don't forget 'bout mark, plus, you're a snack hyuckie." he said.
"oh yeah, i know i am." he replied sassily.

they reached haechan's locker, putting his stuff inside before walking to the cafeteria for recess.

"you're finally here!!" jaemin whined, hugging shotaro.
"yeah, i was with hyuckie" he said before sitting down.
"oh, mark came to me, asking about where donghyuck was," he said.
"heeheehee" donghyuck giggled like he was off in la la land.

"you good hyuckie?" he asked concernedly.
"yeas!" he muttered.
"i think he's happy" jaemin shrugged.
"too happy."

shotaro moved over to donghyuck and sat on him, he liked sitting on people's laps.
donghyuck wrapped his arms around him and rested his head on his shoulder.

"so renjun wasn't that special so you moved on? i'm offended on behalf of my babyboy!" jaemin pouted.
"does he call you daddy?" donghyuck suddenly asked.
"ye- no. why would he do that?" he said.

"you were bouta say yes" shotaro said bluntly.
"fine, i should be proud, renjun and jeno call me daddy," he said proudly.

"good for you" donghyuck said before kissing shotaro's cheek.
he giggled and jaemin gave them a look, "are you.. dating?" he asked, pointing at the two.

"no, i'm just like this with people, i'd do it with renjun if you'd let me," shotaro pouted cutely making the two coo at him.

"one, you're really fucking cute like, how do you not have a man, two, renjun is mine, back the fuck up mate." jaemin said.

"i know i'm cute." he smiled, winking at jaemin.
"you're so..." jaemin rambled.
"so...cute?" shotaro asked.
"no...you're soo... annoying" he smirked as the other glared at him.

"haechan!" someone called out, making donghyuck look around.
a pair of arms wraped around donghyuck as shotaro was still on him.

"mark hyung?" shotaro asked, turning around on donghyuck's lap.
at the name, haechan blushed and looked up at him.
"why'd you leave me alone with these idiots?" mark pouted as he looked down at haechan.
"i- i wanted to be with taro" he mumbled.
"fine" he huffed, "i'll be here with you, but they'll have it join" he said, pointing to his group of four friends.

haechan nodded and the boys sat down.

a few of them haechan and shotaro recognised, jaehyun, taeyong's crush, sat next to jaemin, johnny next to jaehyun, lucas next to johnny, then finally, the new kid sat next to shotaro/haechan.

the boys were talking about random stuff at this point.
"taro?" donghyuck asked.
"yeah?" he replied from onto of him.
"can you get off? i wanna sit on mark" he asked, pouting as he did so.
shotaro pouted, "nuuu!" he whined, leaning his head back onto haechan's shoulder.
"why?" donghyuck asked in a pouty tone.
shotaro's pout grew bigger, "because i want to sit on hyung's lap." he whined.

"are they always like that?" jaehyun asked jaemin.
"yeah, pretty much, shotaro's a big baby," jaemin shrugged, "don't mind them, they'll just get weirder soon, trust me."
"HEY! i heard you!" haechan said loudly.
"hehe, sorry."

"baby, cmon, please get off?" haechan pouted.
shotaro whined but lifted hisself up so haechan could slip under him and sit on top of mark.
he pouted as he felt the could bench take over this bare legs, not someone's warm body.

"having fun over there, lee donghyuck?" he asked bitterly.
"don't be so sour babe, and why yes, yes i am." he said, "why don't you sit on someone else's lap?"

"whos?" he pouted, he didn't really know anyone but jaemin, he was busy with jaehyun and johnny though.
he looked at lucas and sungchan, he didn't have the confidence to ask, it would sound weird anyways. right?

"hmm, just ask someone!" hyuck said loudly, making the ready of the table look at him.
"who's asking what?" jaehyun asked.
"shotaro wants to sit on someone, but he doesn't know anyone but jaemin," donghyuck told, acting all sad for his friend.

shotaro blushed at what he said, "hey!" he whined, "why'd you tell them that hyuck?"
"because, i know you're needy and need to sit on someone," he smirked, "so anyone going to offer? it won't be taken weirdly!" he pointed out.
"yeah, donghyuck kissed him before, that was weird" jaemin said.
"you did what?" mark growled.
"nothing~" he said before turning back to shotaro's situation.

"i'll nominate someone!" mark said.
"great idea!" haechan said, jumping up a little.
"hyuck, i don't think you should jump in marks lap" jaemin said.
"so..who do you wanna pick mark?" haechan asked innocently as he started grinding his hips back onto mark.
"s-sungchan o-o-or l-lucas" he breathed out, almost sounding like a moan.

"nah, i have a boyfriend, a jealous boyfriend to be frank." lucas said simply.
"how about you?" haechan asked, still teasing mark.

"i don't mind" he shrugged.
haechan sneered, "there you go taro!" he said happily, jumping up once again, but harder, making mark bite his lips and squint his eyes closed.

"is it really okay?" shotaro looked up at him with pleading eyes.
"i-i mean, it doesn't faze me" he before moving back a little.
"yay!" shotaro said loudly before climbing onto sungchan's lap and getting comfey.
he finally felt comfortable and warm, not cold like he was on that seat.

on the other hand, sungchan was shocked, he didn't expect shotaro to climb onto a strangers lap like that.
and he didn't expect how light he would be, he was like a feather.
since sungchan was taller, he could see over his shoulder, he could see his milky skin through the fishnets he wore and the skirt flutter around on his legs, the skirt rode up shotaro's legs to about his upper thigh, and damn it was making him think about fu—

compose yourself sungchan, he said to himself, he had only just met thins guy.
shotaro was laughing at something jaemin had said, but sungchan didn't listen, he was stuck in thoughts about many different things, mainly(fully) about shotaro.

"you okay sungchan?" johnny asked from his spot next to lucas and jaehyun.
"yeah? why wouldn't i be?" he asked.
"i don't know, maybe because you have a cute boy on you lap?" jaehyun said sarcastically, but not forgetting to wink as he called shotaro cute.

sungchan just rolled his eyes, he didn't even realise that he had his arms wrapped out shotaro's waist, his tiny waist, damn his body was nice.

he rested his head on the younger's shoulder, keeping it there as shotaro didn't show any signs of being uncomfortable.

they were all laughing until a moan sounding groan was heard.
"it's about time, i wondered how long he could keep that in for," shotaro teased as he looked at mark and haechan.
"donghyuck" mark's deep voice ran through donghyucks ears, "help me fix this."
"y-yep" he said, hopping off his lap and walking to the bathroom with mark trailing behind.

"damn" jaemin said amongst them all laughing.

༺•❀•༻

✨~here you go!!
a much longer chapter, almost 2000 words!
and we finally got some sungtaro!!!~✨

༺•❀•༻