"Got who?" The jonin asked

Naruto quickly tried to move the opposite direction of Kakashi, only to be cut off by the shinobi appearing in front of him. He quick drew his zanpakuto and blocked the kunai Kakashi tried to slash him with. They struggled against each other with they're blades, Holding they're place to see with one would break through the others defenses. Naruto jumped back and stood still thinking of ways to get past him. An idea clicked. 'Not a bad idea naruto, just don't over do it or else your going to erase His body from existence.' Naruto nodded and started to moderate his breathing. 'What are you doing now?' Suddenly Kakashi felt heavier. A lot heavier. He struggled to stand up. He felt like the gravity of the air just multiplied. He saw the air around distort color, almost like it was glitching. He looked back at naruto. There was a strange light blue aura around him, the weight kept increasing, as well as Naruto's aura. He noticed the bells start to shake, they were ripping off his flack jacket. The jonin couldn't handle the immense pressure on him, his legs finally gave in, falling to the floor flat. "W-ha -ar d-oing" he said struggling to breathe much less talk. "I'm sorry sensei but I need to make sure they pass" Naruto said still keeping that strange blue aura around him. He reached for the bells lying next to the Jonin's rib cage. Once he had a hold of them he disappeared in a flash. The air around Kakashi lightened bit. The gravity still felt heavy but at lest he could move.

"J-just what the h-hell was t-that" Kakashi wheezed out, his muscles felt soar, his lungs felt crushed, hurting as they moved up and down.

He still struggled to stand, taking deep painful breathes. Once he got his strength back he grabbed onto a tree to support him standing up. 'Even when he's gone I can still feel this...energy he gives off! What sort of ability is this?' Kakashi thought walking slowly to where he could feel Naruto's chakra most.

—————————————————

"Just where the hell is that stupid old man!" Kiba yelled punching a tree leaving broken bark to where Kiba hit. He had been looking around for...who knows how Many minutes, maybe even hours! "By the time I find him it'll already be 5! I need to find him quickly!"

"K-Kiba hel-p m-me"

"Huh?" Kiba turned toward the direction of where a voice came from. he saw nothing but trees around him, "just who the hell was that! Show your self!" He shouted into the shadows of the trees. He saw nothing again. Then suddenly, he saw a figure limping towards him from the shadows. He looked curiously at the figure. It had and odd shape, things that looked like...rings stuck out of it, He also noticed a small trail of liquid behind the figure. "Who are you!?" He shouted again.

"K-Kiba" the figure finally revealed its self to be...

"Naruto?!" Kiba sneered. "Of course your half dead you loser!" He mocked kicking 'Naruto' in the stomach "you can't even keep up with a jonin? your pathetic, I don't care what happens to you, at least that's one person who won't pass."

Kiba heard a pair of feet pat the grass below them. He turned finding Kakashi looking at him with a menacing look. Kiba froze just looking at him. "Lesson number 2: genjutsu." Kakashi walked closer to the boy, lifting his head band in the process. He watched as the fake Naruto disappeared into smoke. He spun his sharingan menacingly at Kiba, transforming unconsciously into what seemed to be a shuriken. "You would really do that to your own comrade?" He said slowly. Kiba didn't know what to say, what excuse was there that Kakashi could believe! Kakashi sighed and shook his head. "To think that a kid like you existed, what if that was the real Naruto?"