Perfection❤️

Ash POV
—————
What did he say? Eiji? You what?
"I'm sorry..... I-I just kept imagining your lips on mine and my hands in your hair and-and-a" Eiji breaks down to the floor. The rain pours down on him, with each drop my heart shakers into another million pieces.
His hands are on his face and they are wet with tears.  All I want is to take all of this away from him.
I kneel down next to him and place by hand on his shoulder.
He glances up at me. His brown eyes like pools of dark chocolate.
Wow.
Those eyes get me every time.
"Eiji.....you......"
the hand on his shoulder slowly turned into both of my arms wrapped up around him. His head is resting on my shoulder as we both kneel on the ground.
Slowly he starts to speak.
"You make me feel like I'm on a tightrope. Always the danger of falling but the need to stay with you on that rope......overpowers the fear.  I'm sorry ash." He rubs his face in my neck.
Tears pool in my eyes.  And they slowly fall.
love of my life, you've killed me.

(I just dropped a queen reference...if you get it please be my freind.

Eijis POV
—————
Ash grabs my face in his hand.
He did that thing with his eyes. Like when your looking at the person you....love. His jade eyes filled with tears.   It his face was so beautiful. 
His lips slowly place on mine, quickly, barely brushing.
"C-can I do this?" But before I can say yes he says something els.  "Eiji I fell for you a long time ago.......please."  He asks as if I will say no.
His face is right up to mine. Our foreheads are touching. His face is perfectly sculpted. 
"I would have said yes either way.........Now kiss me?"
His lips crash on mine. They danced together. He bites my lip a tiny bit making me jump.
He breaks the kiss. My lips feel cold without him.
"Stay?" He asks.
"Always and forever my love."
He hugs me close.
Gosh I dont know but it feels like I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.
He pecks my head, grabs my hand and leads me home.
At that moment my word became perfection.
————————————————————————

Sorry it was short.
OMG CONSENT IS SO HOT! Isn't it?!
🦆
-James