Chapter 1: 104th Cadet Corps

We dont need to hear the sob story of Eren's childhood. So we're skipping that bit.

Y/n's POV

Here we are. I'm apart of the 104th Cadet Corps. Commander Sadies is trying to psychologically break us. He goes to a blonde girl first.

"CADET! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!" He yells

"Annie Leonhart" She says in a bored tone. Sadies didn't seem to like that.

"I DIDN'T KNOW MY CADETS WERE ENTITLED PIECES OF TRASH!" He yells. She doesn't care once again and he heads to his next victim which happens to be Mikasa.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"

"Mikasa Ackerman sir"

"WHERE ARE YOU FROM?!"

"Shiganshina District Sir" Everbody seemed to gasp at thay except for me, Eren and Armin. He nodded and went to a blonde guy. He had a muscular build. He was kind of attractive as well.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"

"Reiner Braun!"

Reiner huh? I'll keep note of that.

I smiled and it seemed like the commander noticed.

"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT CADET?! IS SOMETHING FUNNY?!"

"Just the left over food in your teeth" I say smiling. Everyone was now staring at me. If looks could kill, I would be dead. There was steam coming out of his ears he was so mad. Some of the cadets were trying hard not to laugh.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"

"Y/n Jaeger"

"WELL JAEGER, YOU JUST EARNED YOURSELF 500 LAPS AND NO DINNER! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

I began jogging to where we ran laps but not before waving and smiling at Reiner. He blushed.

Reiner's POV

That chick is kind of hot. I wouldn't mind getting lost in her e/c eyes. She's also got some guts. She's no scaredy-cat that's for sure.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"

"Bertholdt Hoover sir"

Don't break Bertholdt.

"YOU LOOK LIKE A COWARD! YOUR NO MAN! GROW A PAIR!" The commander moves onto someone else.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"

"Eren Jaeger sir"

Wait Jaeger..

"ARE YOU RELATED TO THAT FAILED ABORTION RUNNING LAPS?!"

"Yes sir! That is my twin sister!" The commander moves over to his next victim.

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"

"Ymir sir!"

"WHAT IS YOUR NAME CADET?!"