Chapt 20

Wow holy shit 20 chapters, it's been like 2 weeks since I started writing this uh yeah please enjoy and leave comments as many as you want
_____________________________________

*August 7th*

It is now the day before corpse's birthday. I've done my daily run with Janet and we've had breakfast, I'm now uploading the footage to the channel. "Yo whatcha doing?" Rae asks coming to sit next to me at my desk. "I'm posting the video, it's about 25 minutes long and everyone's about to know that I'm with corpse" I tell her. "Oh shit when did you film that?" She asks. "Couple days ago, when you were at the 100theifs house filming and poki was at the otv house filming, he came over and sat behind the camera" I answer.

"Send me the link once it's posted" she says. I nod and she heads to her room probably to start her stream for valorant. It finishes uploading and I hit post to public. To get away from the chaos I just incited I put on Rae's stream and watch her. Her chat goes crazy saying that I posted a video and I shake my head. "Oh I know she did, uh how about we watch some of it" she shrugs. She hits start and I sit back biting my finger a bit.

She skips through the short intro and sits back watching. She hits pause after reading a comment "yes I knew that there together, I'm literally one of her roommates so of course I knew" she says. She goes back to watching and nods "do I think they're cute? Fuck yeah they're adorable" she answers. I laugh then go to my door opening it "THANK YOU RAE I LOVE YOU" I shout. She laughs smiling "I knew she'd be watching, it's true they are" she shrugs. She goes to the part of us answering questions and watches it. "how much did I know? I knew a lot of the answers actually, they're just like any relationship, they hangout when neither of them are streaming or working on things, she goes to his apartment or he comes here" she shrugs.

I sit back watching her stream then switching to listening to music and scrolling on Twitter. We're trending on Twitter and so is 'corpsegirlfriend'. There's a lot of people saying they had a feeling and that they love that we're together. I like a few and find the very few hate comments. Mostly just saying I'm using him for clout or that with our commitment issues were going to break up. There's one from someone that had been hating on me for awhile so I finally give in a quote tweet it.  @/hater1 : ew you're not gonna last a year you're both dumb if you think you are

@/AmeliaLOL: wow you're really bored aren't you? Go touch grass and leave my relationship alone :)

Hitting tweet I sit back and scroll through more tweets. Corpse had retweeted my tweet with the YouTube link on both of his accounts so it has a lot of likes and replies. Feeling bored I decide to do a chill stream without tweeting a link or asking if they want a stream. It's been about 2 hours since I posted the video so let's hope a lot of them have seen it.

"Hey everyone I'm just doing a chill stream I've got some lofi music playing in the back and we're just gonna chat, might go through my mentions and some comments on a couple of my videos" I greet. People start joining and commenting congratulating corpse and I. There's the very few 'wait she's dating corpse?' Which makes me laugh a bit. "If you haven't watched my video from today you're probably a tad confused, yes I am dating corpse or corpse husband, we've been together for 7 months now and it's great" I tell them.

The ones that were confused comment on how cute it is. "Um if you're here because you're a fan of his and you wanna get to know me more and you've only seen me when we play among us, raft or rust together thank you for joining, I'd also like to thank all my friends that kept this a secret for the last couple months it's been tough to hide and I appreciate you also keeping that secret" I smile thanking everyone and taking a sip of water. "Oh I'd also like to thank Jack, pewdiepie, valkyrae, fuslie, pokimane and all of your fans for welcoming me into the group I know it's been about a year but I wouldn't be able to do all of this without you guys, I've been streaming for about 4 years now and I never imagined getting 520 thousand twitch followers so thank you everyone" I smile trying not to get emotional.