Chapter 2

(3rd person pov)

*SLAP*

The sound echoed throughout the entire mountain and a hushed silence filled the crowd.

People were shocked to say the least, why was merlin, a member of the seven deadly sins crying? Also, why did she just literally slap a man into the side of a mountain?

The silence was short lived however as the man came back with a pulsing red mark on the side of his cheek he had a look of regret and guilt written on his face which succeeded in confusing the crowd even more.

Y/n: merlin look im sorry that I didn't reach out to you its just tha-

Merlin sighed loudly before giving him a look that said 'shut up before you dig yourself any deeper'

Merlin: I don't want to hear your excuses y/n, just accept that you screwed up and we'll leave it at that,

After the commotion had settled down the crowd finally dispersed and the gang headed back to the boar hat for some drinks, after all y/n had a lot of catching up to do.

-Timeskip to boar hat-

(Y/n pov)

After getting reacquainted with the rest of the sins I sat down by meliodas, I had only just noticed that the new reincarnation of Elizabeth was sat at the bar talking with hawk, I immediately leaned over to meliodas so I could whisper to him.

Y/n: hey Mel, is that elizabeth, like you know THE elizabeth?

As soon as I asked that question his face went completely blank, signifying to me that it is her and that she hasn't regained her memories yet, thats good.

After a short but awkward silence mel turned to me with a questioning gaze.

Mel: say... where exactly have you been the last couple years, and also why were you avoiding merlin for 30?

Y/n: Well in truth I've been avoiding her because its impossible to keep a secret from her, and as for your other question I was travelling through a different country across the seas from brittania in search of this

Meliodas had a brief look of shock before it turned into a mischievous grin.

Y/n: *thoughts* no. He wouldn't do that right now would he?

My fears however were confirmed when meliodas stood up and proposed a toast.

Mel: everybody I'd like to propose a toast to our newly reunited lovers, merlin and Y/n!

Thank god for that, he didn't say anything about the engagement ring, the rest of the sins happily took part in the celebration, that was until they realised what he'd actually said.

Everyone: WHAT!?

for the next few hours me and merlin were bombarded with questions about our relationship while meliodas sat with a triumphant, and VERY cocky grin watching us suffer at the hands of the curious group