Mrs...Miller?

"Are you excited to go back to work?" Nick asked his new WIFE, as she brushed her hair through.

"Super excited! I missed my job" Jess responded.

It had been a whirlwind couple of weeks. Aly gave birth, Schmidt and Cece are expecting another child, Nick and her got married and went on their honeymoon, and they all moved out of the loft.

Nick and Jess moved into an apartment together, closer to Jess's school. They still had many boxes to unpack.

"Okay I have to go, I'll be late" Jess said rushing out the door.

"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?" Nick called out.

Jess turned back and saw Nick standing there with his signature Nick Miller smirk holding his arms out.

Jess walked back and embraced her husband and kissed him on the lips tenderly.

"Go get em teach- princi- vice Principle! Whatever it is, kick ass!" Nick said correcting himself.

"I'll see you at noon for lunch, then at 5:00pm for takeout and movies! Don't forget to unpack the living room!" Jess called out.

As Jess walked to her car thoughts ran through her mind. She hasn't taught for a couple weeks now, was everything going to be okay? Were the students going to look at her differently? Were the teachers going to look at her differently?

Soon enough she arrived at the school and walked through the hallways to her office. She saw her door had an engraving that read Vice Principle Jessica Day. Just as she was about to walk into her office, she heard her name being called.

"Vice Principle Day! Vice Principle Day!" A girl was yelling down the hall.

"Samantha? Hello!"Jess yelled back and turned to face her.

Following Samantha were a group of girls around the same age as her.

"How was your trip?"

"We missed you"

"The school nearly burned down"

"Never leave us again"

Several voices filled the hallway as Jess tried to address each question.

"I missed you girls too an the trip was amazing, thank you" Jess said

"Will there be any changes to the school? Can we have more play ground equipment?" Samantha asked.

"I'll look into the playground equipment, though, they'll be one change to my office door" She said pointing to it.

"What is it? Are you going to make it bigger?" one girl asked.

"No, I'm gonna change the name" Jess responded.

"To what? Isn't that your name?" another girl asked.

"Well, sort of. I'm gonna have it changed to Vice Principle Jessica Miller" Jess said proudly.

The hallways filled with screeches and jumps of excitement.

"Miller? Is that the name of your new husband? You married Nick Miller of The Pepperwood Chronicles?" Samantha asked starstruck.

"Who do you think Jessica Night is named after?" Jess responded smugly.

That caused even more screeches from the middle school aged girls.

"Can we meet him one day?" Samantha asked.

"Well, my husband is coming over for lunch today. If you behave well in your classes today, you might be able to meet him" Jess said.

"OMG really?" one of the girls said.

"Yes, now get to class, it starts soon" Jess instructed

"Okay, bye Vice Principle Day-I mean Miller!" Samantha called back as she and her friends skipped back to their home classroom.

Jess waved back and entered her office. As she sat down she picked up the phone.

"Hello maintenance? I'd like to schedule a repair...mmhmm...my door, I'd like to change the engraving to Vice Principle Jessica Miller"

Thank you to the one who commented this and sorry it came out so late!

Feel free to comment more oneshot ideas!

~Fangirlspam_234