Chapter 37- Sozin's Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang

Start from the beginning

He groaned then passed out.

"Oh, sorry didn't mean to offend you," Toph snarked. "Phoenix King of getting his butt whooped."

The next morning they had freed all the prisoners, from the invasion.

"Dad." Katara and Sokka gasped, running over to their father.

I smiled at them. "I miss my dad." I muttered.

"Well he's right here."

I gasped and turned around. "Dad?"

"Honey," he said hugging me. "I missed you so much."

I cried into his chest. "I missed you too."

"I'm so proud of you Soul." I looked up at my father. "Leaving your home after your sister death to help the Avatar win the war. I'm the proudest father in the world."

I stared to cry again. "I love you dad."

"I love you too."

"I want you to meet somebody." I said, pulling him over to Sokka, Katara and Hakoda.

"Dad, this is Sokka my boyfriend." I said wrapping my arm around Sokka's waist.

"Nice to see you again, Sokka." My father said.

"You too, Chief Arnook."

"Treating my daughter well? She's not pregnant is she?"

"Dad!" I yelled.

He laughed, then noticed Hakoda. "Chief Arnook of the Northern Water Tribe, nice to meet you." He shook Hakoda's hand.

"Sokka and Katara father. Chief of the Southern Water Tribe." Hakoda said.

"I like you already." My father said as him and Hakoda walked off having their own conversation.

"Well that went well." I smiled.

Everyone soon gathered in the Fire Nation Capital City for Zuko's coronation.

We cheered when Zuko came out. "Please, the real hero is the Avatar."

On cue Aang came out as we cheered once again.

"Today, this war is finally over! I promised my uncle that I would restore the honor of the Fire Nation and I will. The road ahead of us is challenging. A hundred years of fighting had left the world scared and divided. But with the Avatar's help we can get it back on the right path, and begin a new era of love and peace."

I looked over at Sokka as he kissed my forehead.

Zuko got on his knees as the he was crowned the Firelord.

A couple weeks later I had gone back to the Northern Water Tribe with Sokka, my father had decided to wait until I was ready to be crowned the Queen of the Tribe.

Sokka and I decided that we would stay in the North for a couple of months than relocate to the South to help rebuild the tribe.

Weeks later the gaang, Suki, Mai, and I rejoined to have some tea at Iroh's tea shop.

We were all dressed in our best Earth Kingdom outfits.

Zuko was handing out tea, Iroh was playing music, and Suki and I were playing Pai Sho as Katara watched

"Zuko, stop moving!" Sokka scolded. "I'm trying to capture the moment. I wanted to do a painting so we'd always remember the good times together."

"That's very thoughtful of you, Sokka," Katara walked over to her brother. "Wait, why did you give me Momo's ears?"

"Those are your hair loopies."

We all walked over to the painting.

"At least you don't look like a porcupine." Zuko says. "My hair is not that spiky."

"I look like a man." Mai says.

"And why did you paint me firebending?" Suki adds.

"Sokka, where are my clothes?" I asked.

Sokka blushed. "About that."

Momo starts to chitter. "Oh, you think you could do a better job, Momo?"

"Hey," Iroh says. "My belly is not that big anymore. I've really trimmed down."

"Well, I think you all look perfect!" Toph said as we all laughed.

I sat on Sokka lap as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He said connecting our lips together. "So, how about those babies?"

NOOOOOO! It's over y'all, I'm legit sobbing no joke. Thank you everyone who has commented, voted, and even read this book. I started this book in late October and I just finished this January, I am legit in tears I can't believe I finished this, this is so sad. I hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as I did. Thank you❤️❤️❤️

I'm starting a Zuko x Oc series btw, I've legit been stuck on some names so let me know which y'all like.

Niyla
Kya
Nico.
Kyi
Amiya 
Fara  
Akira
Akiya

I really like Nico, Amiya and Fara. But if you have any suggestions let me know!
I might do Fara for another series tho...😏