01 An outraged citizen

Start from the beginning

Yibo was just about to slap himself , what a hell, was he drooling over young kids like pedophiles?
He already walked away a few steps, when something shocking rooted him in his spot.

A young good looking man, whom he didn't even notice before, was talking to the sad, beautiful kid.
"No, Zhan Zhan, it's not because of that, my father has nothing to do with me breaking up with you!
It's just that I don't love you anymore...or maybe I have never did...
Simple as that!
Don't touch me, you make me sick already!", the man snapped, rudely slapping the kid's hand that was intending to touch his cheek.

Wang Yibo groaned internally:
"What an aSshole!
Didn't this dude find a better day to break up with his boyfriend?
This poor kid, to be deserted and aggressed physically on Valentine's Day...He will hate this day from now on, for sure, same like I do, maybe even more."

"Now, don't start to cry on me, you do know how much I hate your puffy eyes when you cry!", the jerk shouted, pushing his former lover so hard that his back crushed onto Yibo's chest.

"No, I'm not crying...", the boy tried to speak, but his voice broke like a thin piece of glass, while bending to collect his beret that fell down from his head.

Yibo dropped the roses and the sweets bag onto the ground and bent to lift up the trembling form. He pulled the boy into his tight embrace, kissing his red ear while speaking to the aSshole:
"Actually Zhan Zhan's tears are tears of happiness and relief.
Thank you, man, for sparing him from breaking up with you.
I can tell you that he was in so much distress and so much worried about how you're gonna take it.
I mean, he was overly worried about how it will affect you, the news. The news that he accepted my love confession and also...that he feels the same for me.
Allow me to apologize on behalf of both of us, we didn't plan to cheat on you, it just happened to fall in love with each other.
C'mon Zhan Zhan, let's go to celebrate Valentine's Day in peace, now that you know he is alright with you leaving him!"