He chuckles and I smile "and if they ask don't deny it" he agrees. I nod and we talk for a bit "ok I've got some recording to do, I love you" he says. I smile "I love you too" I reply. We hang up and I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank Jesus" I say to myself. It's now the ending of July and almost his birthday. I really want to do something special for it. It'll also be a day or so after our 7 months. 

__________________

*next day*

I talked to my lawyer yesterday and she's going to start the process of getting a restraining order. She told me to stay out of contact, if he tries to message me print off what he sends and build up evidence. We're doing an among us lobby in about an hour. I've had some lunch and now I'm setting up for pre-stream. "You streaming yet?" Rae asks. "No I'm about to do pre-stream what's up" I ask turning around. "Coffees here" she said hanging me my Starbucks.

She leaves closing my door and I start stream tweeting out a link and posting on Instagram stories. "Hey everyone I'm just going to be answering a few questions and chatting before the lobby starts" I greet. They start chatting asking a bunch of questions. "Will I do a house tour? Um no I'm actually not going to do one, um we've all each got a stalker like different stalkers, yes that includes me so I don't want to show too much incase someone figures it out" I explain. "How long have I been with my boyfriend? It'll be 7 months on the 7th of August actually" I smile to myself.

They all comment cute things and I answer a few more questions before joining the discord call. "Hey everyone" I greet. Today we're doing regular proximity chat with no other mods. "Who's in this lobby? Well well well, we've got valkyrae, lily, Leslie, Brooke, corpse, sykkuno, Edison, Michael reeves and Jack" I answer. This lobby secretly has 3 couples, they obviously know about Leslie and Edison and lily and Michael. We start the game, I get imposter with Edison.

I watch corpse do a task "you're still there, are you going to kill me?" He asks. "Never I love you too much" I joke. He chuckles "so you're imposter?" He asks. "Nah I'm not, do you have card swipe?" I ask. We move and I decide to marinate him as best as I can. The chat starts speculating that we're together and we continue to flirt. The others don't say anything like its normal.

About half way through the stream I look at Twitter and corpse and I are trending. The description is 'fans are speculating that corpse husband has a girlfriend who is also a streamer'. "Oh shit we're trending" corpse points out during the meeting. I laugh slightly "yeah we are" i reply. "For what?" Sykkuno asks. "Oh fans think we're dating" I answer.

My phone buzzes and I laugh looking down at it.

Corpse: should we just tell them? Or wait?

Amelia: let's wait

The meeting ends and we continue on with this round. We continue the flirting and ignore all the speculation.

*August 5th*

Corpse and I talked about me posting an explanation video basically telling everyone that we're dating and why we decided to keep it a secret for so long and why we decided to tell everyone now. Throughout the 7 months together we've taken photos of our hands and some without his face but of our bodies together so I'm going to post 7 of them for the 7 months that we've been together. He'll post one that is very corpse esk so his fans don't starve.

He helps me set everything up and sits behind the camera. He starts the camera and I start the video. "Hey everyone! Welcome to my channel or back to my channel today I am here to explain a few things, one of them being my relationship" I start off. I let out a deep breath I was holding in. "You're all probably wondering who the heck I'm dating, well today I am here to tell you but first I'm going to explain why we chose to keep it a secret for so long and why we've decided to tell you now" I continue.