"Cir, just let him sleep in Cole's room." Sir Gulf touched my shoulder.

"But G-gulf..." He is still awkward with Cole's mom. "Fine."

I faced Sir Gulf. "Sorry, sir. I know I should not step on that floor but Cole strictly ordered me to sleep there."

"I understand, Kai. No problem. Feel free to go there. Cole's boyfriend is our family too." He pinched my cheeks gently again like what he usually does ever since I was a kid.

I ran to Cole's room and showered. I grabbed some of his oversized shirts and wore them. I left some buttons opened and took a selfie. I sent it to Cole.
"Miss you, babe! I have a reward for you if you bring your wifey some cinnamon rolls. I love you."
What the heck is with this wifey thing?!
I checked the time and it was past 1 PM already. He will be going home at six and I missed him already.

*BABE Calling...*

"Damn, babe. You are so fuckin hot!" I almost laughed when he said that.

"Hello to you too... Haha. I hope you don't mind me borrowing your shirt."

"Not at all. You fuckin look good, babe. I can't wait to go home and eat you."

"Such a perv." I teased.

"Perv? Me? But I know someone who keeps playing with my Cole jr. when I'm asleep."

I undid all the buttons of the shirt I am wearing. I face the cam and rubbed my chest in front of him. "I miss you, babe."
He was about to speak when I dropped the call. Let's see who is the real perv here.

I decided to take a nap first. I ignored my phone which keeps vibrating. He said I am a pervert so I am going to act mad today.

I was woken up by the smell of cinnamon. When I opened my eyes, Cole was rubbing the pack of bread on my nose. "And why are you ignoring my call?" I checked his watch and it was already 3 PM.

I buried my face on the pillow. Act mad, Kai!

"Did you seduce me so I can go home early?" At least he is aware of my plan. "It's quite effective, babe."

"Not that effective though because it still took you two hours to go home." I buried my face more trying to hide my giggles.

"1 hour and 35 minutes to be exact." He pushed my boxers down and rubbed my ass with a generousl amount of lube.

"What do you think you are doing, babe?"

"Giving my wifey a punishment for ignoring my calls."

Shit! This is exciting.

"Since when did I gave you the permission to do it?" Here we go again with Cole's monstrous cock.

"That's why it's punishment, right?" He unbuckled his belt and didn't prepare me at all. I screamed when he inserts it fully. He was being harsh and I hate it. He started pounding me right away. I don't like it when he is like this. He was hammering me deeper with his dick. "So tight, babe." I was biting my lips to avoid creating sound. "Do you like it, baby?"

"No." He stopped. Maybe he was shocked by my response.

I like having sex with him, to be honest, but I do not like it this way. He didn't even kiss me first.

"What did you say?" He held my chin and make me look into his eyes. "You don't like it?"

"You heard it right. I do not like it. I am your boyfriend not a paid slut."

"How can you say that, babe? Of course, you are my boyfriend." I just wanna be mad today with him because why not?!

"But the way you touch me today...
You didn't even kiss me when you got home."

"Sorry, babe. Don't be mad at me. I just got so excited. Because you looks so sexy today with this shirt."

"You are a very bad husband. You deserve a punishment more" I rode on his shaft. "No kissing then."
I drove him crazy to bed and made him cum for me several times.

~~~~~~
Cole's POV

"Babe, be quick! We need to be there at lunch." I yelled outside of his room.

"Coming." Kai has been asking me to leave him here since last night. We are going to dada's house and he doesn't like it there.

"Why are you wearing that?" He is wearing his bodyguard attire.

"Of course, I have a shift. Dad needs to see me wearing this or he will tag me as absent again." Why is he so obsessed with his salary? He is even the laziest among the Elites and he expects to be the head like his father. Damn it, Kai. I think even I am your boyfriend, I can't allow that to happen. I am not going to leave the mansion under your supervision.

"But I am bringing you as my boyfriend today. Get change and wear blue too so we will have matching outfits." I suggested.

"Can I just wear this? Are you embarrassed that your boyfriend is just an Elite member?" He is making me feel guilty.

"Why would I be embarrassed? I am happy actually. I just want you to focus as my boyfriend today but of course, for the sake of your shift, let's just go my beautiful bodyguard." He clung to my arm and happily went out of the room.

Cirrus was glaring at Kai when he met us. "I am present today, Cirrus." He told his dad. "Right, sir Cole?" He is using me again.

"Yes, b-babe." He squeezed my arm to answer.

Cirrus ignored him. "We will be sending two more bodyguards to convoy you, sir. Kim will be driving... and you Kai make sure you do your duty while wearing your Elite uniform. If you have no plan of doing so, better get changed." I chuckled. He was busted again. His dad knows him well.

"I will secure the parameter, don't worry. I will not let my Cole hurt." He said and pushed me inside the waiting car in front of the main gate. "Dad really thinks I am being lazy around with you. I am working my ass off for heaven's sake. I am always tired after my shift." He winked at me. Yes, babe. You are working so hard to please your boss.

He fell asleep on our way to dada's place.

"Let's go," I asked him. We have just arrived at the location.

"I'll stay here and follow you later. Working remember?" Kai told me.

"There are lots of guards here. You don't need to that anymore." I told him. He wants to stay outside.

"They are not Elite, and their focus is just to secure Sir Type so let us do our job first." I just let him be to end this conversation.

I went inside the mansion. Only dada, mama, and uncle Gab are here. Mama Thea is in her own house.

We just talked while waiting for lunch.

"Where is your boyfriend?" Mama asked me.

"Outside...pretending to work." I sighed.

"What do you mean by pretending? Maybe he is scared of your dada again." Mama told me.

"No, ma... It's just that Cirrus reminded him to focus on working."

It was already lunchtime when dada told me to call my boyfriend to eat with us.

I saw him near the gate busy laughing with the group of young guards here. Working? Working to flirt?

"Kai," I yelled.

He quickly ran towards me. "Babe, I was just talking with them." He whispered to me. "Do not embarrass me." Why is he so hard-headed? Why can't he follow my simple rule for him?

I dragged him inside. I am so mad.

"Cole, what happened?" Maybe they saw how anxious Kai is.

"Dada, go ahead and eat your lunch, first. We will be staying here today." I held Kai's hand. "Can I borrow your room first? I am going to punish someone very quick."

Dada grinned. "Any room is free for you, Cole. Just not in the master's."

"Yes, dada. Don't wait for us." I looked at Kai. 

"Babe, not here." He whispered.

"Try me."