Chapter 3 [Hello Again]

Start from the beginning

Describing the beautiful dark red, almost black flowers in front of him in words was a breeze, yet when it came to drawing them... yeah, Phos' drawings looked like the work of a great artist in comparison. When he was done he felt his eyebrow twitch at the crude picture he drew, whilst being good at doing specific jobs, there were still things he sucked at, such as drawing for example. 

"

"...Ugh..," grunted Y/N in self-disappointment, if Phosphophyllite saw this she would laugh her ass off. 

The sun began to already set when Y/N was done with the pages his BFF has given him. Looking around to locate his partner he found her quite far back, completely engrossed in drawing something by the looks of it. 

"...I need to work on my artistic skills," with that said Y/N was about to approach Phos when he saw something from the corner of his eye. A black abstract pattern in the sky.., "A sunspot?!"

Phosphophyllite noticed it too, but she didn't possess the speed nor agility to even bother trying to run away. So when the Lunarians appeared as they usually would, floating on a platform high in the sky she had no means of defending herself. Y/N threw the papers he was holding to the side before running as fast as he could towards Phos while bubbles of Red Matter began to manifest across his body. The Lunarians fired their arrows, and Y/N was too far away to effectively use his Red Matter to protect his friend, but just as the arrows neared the green-haired Lustrous another figure came into the fray. An all too familiar one for Y/N...

"Hah!" the red-haired female let out a yell as she brought forth a wall of silver liquid to protect not only herself but also the defenceless Gem behind her, "I was wondering who would be stupid enough to be at The Cape of Emptiness by sunset. Should've known it was you, 3.5!"

The crimson-haired male nearly tripped but managed to regain his footing in time, he wanted to rush in and take over the battle, but he found his body unable to do so, "...Cinnabar..."

The red-haired female Gem, Cinnabar, the very same one to discover Y/N washed up on the Shore of Nauscency those many years ago started to slowly struggle against the never-ending bombardments of arrows the Lunarians sent her way.

"All I do is breathe and the grass withers away... I don't want... to spread pollution. Or for anyone to see me like this. I don't want to fight in this disgraceful way... I don't want to -HNGH-" waterfall of silver liquid, liquid mercury, began to flow out of Cinnabar's mouth like a waterfall before it took the shape of tens of humanoid replicas of herself, "I don't want to fight..."