Slayer🗡🩸- Everything is fine... well maybe but I am currently okay. A lot has happened in the past two to three days. I can't tell you everything over the chat. I face time you tonight.

Devil😈⛓- K but do not forget!!

Slayer🗡🩸- I promise, I gotta go now. Talk to you later. Love you!

Devil😈⛓- Cool. Love you too!

I Put my phone back in my pocket as I hear the others come down. When everyone was down we went to the garage. And might I say it was heaven. They had soo many cars and everyone of them looked expensive. The others went towards a silver Ferrari portofino.  It was similar to the one I used in races except mine was red. The street races were the one thing that no one other than me and Eren knew about. The races have always been so exhilarating for me. I do miss doing that. And as much as I wanted to ask Luca to let me drive I knew that a) he would never let me near the steering wheel of his car and b) even if through some miracle he did let me drive, my brothers wouldn't at all like the speed I drive at.

So I kept my mouth shut and took a seat in the front, Luca sat in the driver's seat while the other three sat in the back. We pulled out of the drive way, I put my foot up on the seat and put my earphones on. I could see Luca glaring at me but I knew he couldn't really do anything especially with the others here so I just smirked and kept listening to the songs while looking out at the scenery passing us in the way.

While we'd were on the road I did notice two black cars following us the whole time. "Hey guys, you know anything about the two cars following us." I said "Bodyguards." Is all Alex said, the others also seemed pretty okay so too let it go. After about 25 minutes we reached the mall and my body instantly tensed while I put on my emotionless mask. Always stay alert.

While me and Alex bought me clothes the other three went to some other stores. We went to all high end stores and bought so many clothes and accessories and shoes. Even after I constantly told Alex that I didn't need so much stuff he just kept on putting it in his cart. We bought jeans, t shirts, skirts, cardigans, hoodies and a few dresses.

As we came out from the last store where we got all of my school supplies, me and Alex met up with the others. They had bags from the Apple store with them. "You guys really like tech don't you?" I said eyeing the probably ten bags they had in hand. "Oh no these aren't for us, at least not all of them. We got you your new phone, laptop, iPad and AirPods." Said Dante.
"I already had a phone and earphones. I didn't need all of this stuff."
"Okay, no offence but your phone was like ten years old with hounds of scratches. Besides you need the other stuff for school."
I decided to just roll with it for now.
"How about we go get some food. Huh?" All of us agreed and we made our way to the food court."

I could barely eat a single burger while the others probably ate three including fries and milkshakes. Pigs. After we were done eating we all were heading back to the parking lot but I had to use the washroom so I told them to wait near the car for me. Alex was a little hesitant to leave me alone but went ahead in the end.

I went to the restroom, all the while I could feel eyes on me. I checked back a couple of times but couldn't see anyone, I would say I was being paranoid but given my history, I wouldn't put it past someone wanting me dead. I quickly finished my business and just as I got out of there when I felt a hand go around my mouth and another around my waist.

I panicked. The washroom was behind the escalator soon one could really see me. I went into survival mode. I knew I could fight the guy easily and could even escaped unnoticed but the new circumstances I am currently in I had to get out of this unnoticed. The guy was pulling me up to the back entrance.