That’s in two hours.

I have two hours.

I type the address into my phone and see that the location is an hour and a half away.

Goddammit.

I pull on my shoes and grab a jacket, walking past Calum and Michael watching television and past Ashton’s room where he was in there ‘resting’.

After grabbing the one million I needed, I try to think again of a message to reply to Anna on the rest of the drive out.

She probably thinks that because I haven’t replied that I don’t care anymore.

But it’s quite the opposite.

I care so much that I don’t want to say the wrong thing to her.

It has to be perfect.

I figured that the location would be some sort of untraceable abandoned building.

I was right, except that I was missing one factor about it.

It was an untraceable abandoned building out in the middle of nowhere.

Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.

But it is also nowhere anyone would look.

I could die here.

No because I was shot dead, because I was left for the dead. Where no one would be able to find me.

As I pull up to the rusty and outdated building, I pull out my phone and pull up Wattpad, going to Anna’s and I’s messages.

I look over the last one that she sent me.

AnnaBanana540: this doesn’t mean I’m forgiving you, but I love you too

BlueSkyBoi23: I’m going to fix things. Right now. If something happens, I want you to know that I love you. I’m doing this for you. I don’t want you to forgive me because what I did is unforgivable. But maybe one day, we can see past it, and I can love you again, and you can love me too.

I close the app and cut the engine on the car, stepping out on the gravel road.

Right as I get out of my car, a black Cadillac pulls up behind me, Mitchell and two of his guys getting out.

“You have the money?” He asks, smiling.

“Yeah.” I say.

“You know that the money isn’t the only thing getting you out of this right?” Mitchell tells me, a sadistic smile written across his scarred face.