❋Choices

Chapter 13- Choices

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋

Error began to pull the strings from his fingertips, he then heard something from behind and turned around and saw a puddle. He glared at it then Ink jumped out of it and gave his usual smiles at Error.

"Hey Error!" Ink wiped some of the paint off himself and held 'broomie' with a tighter grip as he slowly approached Error.

"Took you long enough!" Error yelled and Ink shook his skull. "Now listen up...I've considered what you said you idiot."

Ink blinked, "What did I say again?" Error then took a big breath and tried to not get angry with the forgetful skeleton in-front of him.

"To act like a team with this incident." Error then aggressively poked Ink's fore-skull and Ink backed off and rubbed it.

"Y'know Error flicking my skull won't do anything, or even believe you that I even suggested such thing!" He laughed and wiped some tears that were coming out of his eye-sockets and Error just glared. "...Ohhh!! That thing! yeah, so we're teaming up?" He asked and Error sighed.

"To bring balance to whatever you explained so detailed." Error said and Ink scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah about Killer's Chara- now-- what was it?" Ink grabbed the end of his scarf and scanned through, Error at this point however was becoming more irritated. "Yeah okay, okay- so if this incident were to come affect the multiverse, we should discuss on how we should approach it if it does happen?"

"The most obvious choice squid,obliterate them."  Error said bluntly.

"Error! No- wait-- huh, maybe not entirely-" Ink muttered quietly. "And of course not to your extent glitcho." He hummed.

"The hell does that mean?!"

"Oh y'know the usual-" Ink snorted and rubbed his jaw. "But whatever they're planning may result in the multiverse's corrupted systems-"

"You mean it already hasn't, by being you here?" Error interrupted and Ink shook his skull. "If that brat does corrupt the multiverse you know what we have to do. Delete it." 

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

Killer rubbed Outer's knuckles as Outer was curled up to him on their bed. The skeleton with no pupils in his eye-sockets continued and hummed quietly, Outer glanced to his lover and slightly smiled.

"How do you feel today Starry?" Killer asked and Outer slightly sat up as he flinched but he took a big inhale to tried settle his rattled bones.