After the loss

This is my first book so please don't mind the mistakes and don't hesitate to comment your opinion.
So the story begins after the close loss in kalos league and after the kalos crisis and after the special goodbye (you know what). Ash returned to pallet town. enjoy.

3rd person pov

Ash is walking down the path to pallet town being unusual quiet,this make's  Pikachu cunsern he has been continuously asking his trainer what is bothering him but he always says he is fine.

Pikachu: pi pika?

Ash: I am fine Pikachu

But Pikachu know that something is bothering his trainer

Pikachu:Pi pika Pikachu pi pika Chu 

Ash: (sigh) Yeah you are right I can tell
you,it's just that we have traveled and compete in many league's but never won any except the orange island which is not a official league yeah I know that we have grown so much but still it feels like something is missing but I don't know what (sigh again).

Pikachu: pika pika pi pi Pikachu pi pi pika Chu

Ash:(smile) you are right Pikachu we will become stronger together and we will never give up (he said with determined eyes)

Eventually they reached I front of his house. As he opened the door and said "mom I am home" his mother came rushing and gave him a bone crushing hug.

Ash: mo..m....c..a.nt't..bre..t.h

Delia:oh sorry dear I was just so happy to see you after so long time.hehe.

Ash:it's ok mom I am so happy to see you too.

Pikachu:pika pika (he said Ash he jumped on her shoulder and nuzzled her cheeks)

Delia:it's good to see you too Pikachu.
So Ash how have you been? Did you bath daily? Did you eat properly?and more importantly did you change your underwear? (She asked with a smirk)

Ash: MOM (he yelled blushing in embarrassment)

Delia:ok ok I am just messing.now go and fresh up I've made made your favourite for today's food.

Hearing the word food he rushed up stairs to fresh up as Pikachu following him.delia smiled looking at their enthusiasm.

After 15 minutes Ash came down stairs with Pikachu and saw his mom Placing the plates on the table so he walks up to her.

Ash:hey mom

Delia:oh,Ash come on the food is ready

As Ash start's eating his mother asked him about his journey in kalos

Delia:so Ash how was your journey in kalos? don't you wanna share the experience

Ash:it was awesome mom

Ash explains his advanture in kalos from meeting his childhood friend to the kalos crisis and the goodbye at airport.though he thought it as a friendly kiss.

Notice:Ash is still dense so yeah.

His mom sighed as knowing how dense Ash was.

It was late so his mom told him to go to sleep Pikachu was already asleep and also he wanted to see all his Pokemon tomorrow as he went to bed he thought what to do next as he decided to stay at pallet town for awhile and plan for his next adventure as thinking his eyes became heavy and his vision blacked out and he fell asleep.

(Words count:568)This is it for this chapter hope you enjoyed,and if you like make sure to vote this chapter,also I will try to post two to three chapter every week. until next time.