I ended up at Oikawa's apartment. I immediately opened it and went inside. I noticed that Oikawa and Atsumu were watching a movie on the couch. I stopped and looked at them, they also looked at me. I run there and hugged them and I was crying.

"Shhhh...", Atsumu and Oikawa said to me as they patted my back. "Were here, let it out", Oikawa said. I cried and cried and I calmed down. Atsumu stood up and get some tissues, as Oikawa turned off the tv. "Are you okay now", Oikawa said? Oikawa sat next to me and atsumu sat in a small chair near me. "Breathe in and out", Atsumu said to me softly. As I calmed down, I told the whole story about what happened. 

They already knew that I love Daichi, but about Daichi and Yui wasn't. While I was telling the whole story they comforted me. After I told the story Atsumu spoke up "Do you want Hugs", I nodded. They both came into my arms and had a group hug. "Don't worry, where here you're your Bestie's", Oikawa said to us. "He doesn't deserve you, there will more people", Atsumu said to me.

After a minute of hugging each other Atsumu and Oikawa stood up. "Let's order some food, what do you want, my treat", Atsumu said. "Pizza, fries, hamburgers and Coke", Oikawa shouted happily because it is Atsumu's treat. "You Suga?", Atsumu asked. "I'm fine with that", I said as I agree with Oikawa's decision.

"Let's clean up your wounds while waiting", Atsumu said as he comes to me and treats my wounds.

While we were waiting we arranged the living room to watch some movies. Then the food was delivered here and we started the movies. Halfway through the movie, I felt sleepy, so I slept. "You can go through this Suga, you're strong", Oikawa said and Atsumu turned off the tv. They laid down also and hugged me while we were sleeping. Those were the last words I heard before I went through deep sleep.

It felt more pain, it keeps piercing my heart, my world breaks down, This how heartbreak feels like.

It takes months and months, time and times to move on

Come to think of it, I never hated Yui for that, It's not Yui's fault for Daichi falling in love with her. Though Daichi isn't mine so it is not my decision.

After days passed by, I quit volleyball club, I switch sections of the classroom and never talked or meet with people unless it is Oikawa or Atsumu. By the way, Oikawa and Atumu are my dearests and precious friends they're like my siblings.

Since that day, No one knew what happened to me or where I will go to college. Ennoshita was there also for me so he also knows. I moved on with the help of Oikawa and Atsumu. I felt depressed, I can't stop crying, I also tried to commit suicide but Oikawa and Atsumu were there to stop me.

I never wanted to hear that name, I became stronger. And I throw and forgot all of my moments with him to Move on.

And I ended my High school by graduating and moving on. I learned how to give more time to understand and love myself. I also prioritized my studies and friends. Now I don't want to stay more in Miyagi, I left and went to study college in Tokyo. 

I have a long path to have a good life, many people will be in the past and there will be staying in future. I guess, I only have myself, Oikawa, Atsumu, my parents, and will be my future friends.

I hope I forgot his name, everything. Everything about him is all shit. I told Atsumu and Oikawa to never say a word that has a connection with him.

I moved on and continued to have a peaceful life waiting for 'The One'.

I really want not to meet him again.