"levi stop that... it's embarrassing", I muttered in a whining tone.

"how so?", He raised an eyebrow.

"i don't know.. my rolls.. they just-", My gaze fell to the floor.

"i don't care about any of that. you're beautiful just the way you are. i mean look at you.", As he pointed at the mirror.

My heart was pounding faster than ever. I focused on the image in front of me. Staring at the reflection before me, made me more nervous than I already was. His hand continued to hold my side, then slithered its way upward. I lifted my head, facing it to Levi. I pressed my lips against his warm, soft neck. I returned the same mark he left on my neck. A familiar feeling landed on the left side of my chest. It was his hand teasing my breast. He kissed the top of my head while I continued to suck on his neck. I un-suctioned myself from his neck, revealing a dark purple mark on his neck. His hand lightly massaged my breast, then slipped down to my panties. I looked down, viewing what his next moves were. His smooth fingers tiptoed along the surface of my underwear. He tugged at my waist band, teasing me. The same hand moved down toward the left side of my inner thigh and stayed there. My heart beat down there was banging loudly, it was possible that he might even felt it. Levi rested his soft, warming hand there for a few moments. He guided my chin upward directing me to the mirror once again. He wanted me to watch. With my right leg already in the air, his left hand finally touched beyond my inner thigh. His delicate, yet firm hand covered the exposed image on the mirror. The hand positioned itself a bit upward and began to move. I moaned gently into Levi's neck.  His hand rubbed slowly against the wet lace in small circles. He used the tip of his fingers to lightly swirl on top of the fabric. The movement was slow and gentle, but because I was so sensitive, it felt amazing.  I disregarded my moans and stared at the reflection. Levi rubbed with a bit before speed, picking up the pace gradually. The pleasure down there was amazing. He smirked in satisfaction.

The leg that he was holding up had been put down. At first I was confused on why he stopped so abruptly. He crouched down behind me, his face directly in front of my butt.

"levi.. what are you doing?", I said audibly in confusion.

"keep your mouth shut and stay still."

I felt two hands touch my back. They came down to my cheeks and squeezed them firmly. The two hands slipped under my underwear and resumed to grabbing it. I tried to keep my body as still as possible, but my knees wanted to rub against each other. I heard a loud smack on my left side. I flinched in pain as my butt was already sore from a few minutes ago.

"i told you to keep still."
"i'm s-sorry!.."

He was still crouched behind me, but I could barely see him since my legs were covering his reflection. A hand slipped under my panties again, but this time it ventured even deeper. I stiffened my body to prevent any movement and pressed my mouth down shut. His other hand swiped between my thighs, separating them. After parting my legs, he grabbed a hold of both my wrists and forced it behind me. The hand inside my underwear began to move with a steady speed. A moan slipped away and out of mouth.

"i told you to keep your mouth shut."

I bit my lip to silence my moans and excitement. I watched his hand rub me fast under the lace. The expression on my face looked desperate to let out a sound. The only sounds that could be heard was the squishing of wetness. With my legs spread apart, I could feel every little swipe that he made. Levi continued to move his hand vigorously. After a few seconds, he stopped. He stood up, showing me his drenched hand. He walked in front of me, hiding the mirror behind him.

"open your mouth."

The second I opened my mouth, his hand pried into my mouth. I sucked on it while tears formulated on the rims of my eyes. His hand was huge compared to the space in my mouth. I swallowed every last drop that touched my tongue. I was gagging on it, waiting for him to take it out.

"that's it you dirty slut. clean my hand, it's filthy."

He pulled his hand out of my mouth, then crouched back down in front of me. He wiped his wet hand on the front of my underwear. Levi placed his hands on the edges of my underwear and began to tug it downward. I looked down at him in embarrassment. He was right in front of it, unveiling it. Levi pulled it down slowly until it reached my ankles. I lifted my feet, so he could remove it. He held up my underwear as he did with my leggings, observing it. He instantly tossed it to the floor near the rest of my clothes. I huddled up my body in nervousness. His clothes were still attached to his body, yet mine was already feet away from me on the floor. He pushed my hands away from my body without a word. He lowered himself, leveling his head with my chest. Both his hands suddenly held my breasts, putting one of them in his mouth. I moaned with enthusiasm, but felt a slap on my left boob. He said nothing, but I knew it was a signal not to make any sound. His tongue sucked on my right nipple with great pleasure as my left was being squeezed. He bit and flicked it with his tongue for several moments until he switched to the other one. He did the same routine as he did with the previous nipple. His left hand grasped onto my breast, fondling it roughly. The other hand signaled to part my legs once again and I complied. 2 fingers entered me suddenly with no warning. His eyes shot up to see if I had made a sound or moved. I looked past him at the mirror once again. All parts were being pleasured simultaneously. His fingers slowly moved back and forth while his other fingers were busy playing on my chest. The sight of him below me working to stimulate all parts, gave me even more pleasure. My legs were beginning to shake and I couldn't contain my moans anymore. I placed my hands over my mouth, covering my moans. Levi released his grasp from my chest. He stood up removing everything. My body was still trembling as I looked up at him.

"tch. can't even obey simple rules."

I remained silent as I stared into his beautiful face. My hands were still holding onto my mouth.

"i'm speaking to you."

"y-yes?.."

"put your arms up."

Levi leaned down to grab me by the thighs and threw me over his back, like he did outside. My head dangled near his ankles as he walked down toward the hallway that lead to his room on the left and the bathroom on the right. He made a left into his bedroom. As expected the floor was clean and from what I could see, everything else was too. He flung me on the bed without saying a word. His bedsheets were a dark blue color and his room had minimal decoration. The walls of the room were white with hints of black and blue within the furniture. The smell of the room was fresh, but different from the first room. It was the scent of an air diffuser that was spewing air on his night stand. I looked over to his desk that was near the door, noticing what was on it.

Levi pointed to them, "come and sit."
He patted on edge of the bed as he stood in front of it.

"...now give me your wrists."