Chapter 6 -The Hospital

Hi All, Kitty here

So, as you know I took a break from Wattpad, for reasons I can share with some, but not others. This is the second time writing since I have been back. I have started a book on my new (OC) account,  HowardAnnabelle and It is about my OC. 

Here is the next chapter of this book! 

I also appreciate everyone trying to find me when I disappeared, it means a lot. Anyway, on with this chapter.

Kitty woke up to a man standing over her, she wondered where she was, until she heard the familiar beep of machines. The Hospital.

The man (well actually he was a boy) snarled, she flinched, remembering the familiar look, but why she could not tell.

A minute passed before it clicked into place, her older brother (A/N I know she doesn't have a brother, but it adds interest) was standing over her. She looked into his eyes, "what?" she asked, knowing he wouldn't be near her with out a reason. He smirked, "Father wants a word" he smiled. Her face turned into a cave of horror. "Father?" she choked out. He nodded and walked out. 

Kitty curled into her safe place, a ball of nothingness. She loved curling up and pretending everything was ok. She waited as the minutes turned to hours. It was almost nightfall, when she heard the door bang open.

 She looked up.

 A fearsome silhouette shadowed the door. It stepped into the room, closed the door, and stormed towards Kitty.

Kitty drew in a breath, and waited for the blow to hit...

There you go. I know you all love my signature cliff-hangers, so I gave you one, a nice thank you present for actually liking me, and looking for me when I disappeared