"I'm sorry but I'm not sorry that I kissed you."

I stared at her eyes down to her slightly parted lips. Damn! She looks so sexy. I brushed my thumb on her lips as I stare and unconsciously bite mine.

I can't take this any longer. 

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

"Yes" she whispered.

"Oh fuck"

I pulled her into an embrace and kissed her fully in the lips. Fuck it feels really good! Her lips are so soft and warm. I'm so lucky I am her first.

I started moving my lips then I saw her close her eyes. I smiled. I finally have the effect on her.

I touched her neck to her nape and tilted her head to have more access. I kissed her hard that I heard her slightly moan between our kisses.

"Fuck love" I said as I grasp her hair from the back of her head so I can kiss her harder. I tried to enter my tongue on hers but she keeps it lip locked.

"Open your mouth love" I muttered on her lips as I keep on trying to enter but she just shook her head and continued to kiss me lip locked.

I started to roam my hands from her waist to her hips. She's so sexy. I squeezed her hips hard she gasped. That's when I enter my tongue inside hers. I thought she would get off and leave me but she just moaned and imitated the movement of my tongue. 

I can't believe I'm her first kiss. She's so fucking good at this. I can already feel myself hardened. Fuck this dick!

I held both the side of her hips and pulled her above me. She's now straddling my lap. I caressed my hands on her long legs and I feel her put her hands around my neck. Oh good lord!

I lowered my kisses from her jaw to her neck. She moaned from the friction made as I started sucking and slighty biting her neck. Fuck this I'm already hard it starting to hurt.

"You're so fucking perfect." I told her as I sucked her neck harder than before, and that awarded me with a loud moan.

"Ughh! George!"

I am caressing her hips, up to her waist as I kissed her lips hard which she generously responded.

We were making out for I don't know how long but we didn't care. I pulled her shirt and put my hands inside. My hands reached her boobs and I squeezed it hard. It feels so soft and full I want to have a taste. Fuck this! I sound like a sex starved teenager.

"Fuck George" Aphi mumbled in my mouth as we continued kissing hard.

I held her hips hard and started rocking her on my hard cock. She moaned my name in my mouth as she felt my clothed cock against hers. Shit I want her so bad!

I let go from our kiss and we just stared for a while. I bite my lips and gave her butterfly kisses making her want more.

"George!" she whispered.

"What love? What do you want?" I whispered, my lips still touching hers. 

"I don't know George." she replied to me and I felt her hands grip my arms.

I was about to pull her shirt off of her when we heard the door opened. Sapphire quickly got off me and we fixed ourselves.

"Sapphire dear!"

Oh! It's Madame Pomfrey. I looked at Spphire and she's still fixing her hair. She looked at Madame Pomfrey's place and I noticed three large hickeys on her neck. I smirked at that.

Sapphire gave me a final look and then left to go to Madame Pomfrey. I looked down and I saw how hard I am. Fuck this boner! I got another pillow to hide it incase Madame Pomfrey gets here.

And I'm right. Madame Pomfrey came in to check on me. She's with Sapphire. Shit!

"Can I see your ankle Mr. Weasley? Sapphire here told me you tripped this morning."

I nodded as I slightly lifted my pajamas, revealing my sore ankle. I saw Madame Pomfrey flinched as if she was the one in pain.

"Hang on there okay? I'll just mix some potions so the soreness will fade." Madame Pomfrey said while caressing my head then she left.

Sapphire and I looked at each other. I saw her gulp and looked down at the floor, like she always does.

"Sapphy! Look at me." I told her but she doesn't move.

"Sapphy please." I took and caressed her soft hands.

She finally looked at me and I can see how worried she looks. It is evidently showing on her face.

"Did you regret what happened?" I asked her. To be honest, I'm afraid to know her answer. What if she does regret it? Cos I don't, and I loved what happened between us a while ago.

She stared at me then shook her head.

"I don't. It's just--" she sighed.

"It's just? What?" I pulled her close to me and I fondle her waist. She just sighed in response and removed my hands from her waist.

"I have to go now George. Madame Pomfrey will take care of you. Please take a rest and don't move too much." she told me while caressing my hand that she took off from her. It's now my turn to sigh and I nodded.

"I'll see you later okay? Sapphire?"

She looked at my eyes first then nodded. I smiled at her. I hope she won't avoid me again. She waved goodbye at me the left.

"See you later Aphi."

I muttered as I stared at the ceiling smiling like an idiot.