Chapter 10

Obelian academy

The prince, princesses, and other nobles from other countries have gathered and made their circles of friends after a bit of time. It didn't take too long for them to get along since they've found the same interests with each other.

However, the royals and nobles were more curious about Obelia's princess who has yet to be seen at the academy.

And rumors spread about her being as cold as her father. Their eyes seemed as cold as ice and their expressionless looks.

"Cold"

"Tyrant"

"Expressionless"

These are some of the words that greatly describe the first princess's personality. Nevertheless, the princess was said to be an elegant royal.

"I wish to see princess Athanasia at least once in my life!" Screamed a fangirling noble lady.

"I want to see her too"

"The rumors are all lies, people tend to spread rumors like that"

"She's cold as the emperor, who knows she might kill us on spot"

.
.
.

"Was I that bad?" A strange girl whispered by herself, twitching her eyebrows, and started giggling alongside her seatmate.

"I made the spare like that, cool right?"

---

Jennette's pov

It hasn't been that long since we arrived from the slums. It was where I found the self-proclaimed pathetic prince who's about to end his life again. And the puppy called Ijikiel.

I didn't reveal myself to him and just went away as soon as he started talking again, leaving things including the prince to him.

I then went to the academy gate where the portal is located. Directing me to my dorm as soon as I showed my dorm key. Afterward, I then arrived at my dorm after stepping inside the portal, currently wondering about the two boys out there.

I changed my clothes to the school uniform and tied my hair.

Since summer break ended yesterday, it was time for students to attend the Academy once again. To pursue their dreams and learn more about the world.

Now hearing strange rumors bout ascertain princess as soon as I entered the school building. Then the students greeted me one by one.

"Good morning, Lady Jennette"

"Kyaaah! Lady Jennette looked my way"

I simply replied, "Good morning"

As a member of the junior student council, I'm quite famous around the school. That made me feel like I'm about to lose myself from this troublesome matter.

I wore the student council badge on my right arm and began making my way towards the student council room where I was greeted by...

By Ijikiel

Again?

I don't ship myself with this guy. Angered with my messy thoughts I frowned inside my head but with a smile on my face on the outside.

"Good morning, Young master Ijikiel, how may I help you?"

There wasn't anyone in the council room yet, and as the Vice President, I should take care of the current matter here.

'When will president come?'

Then I saw the pathetic prince sitting on the couch with his clothes averted to normal royalty clothes.

"It is my honor to be in your presence, your highness Athanasios" I greeted him with a dignified bow and a formal smile.

"I guess you knew me already" he replied with bluntly placed words.

'Kiddo doesn't mess with me' my forehead veins were about to pop up. Of course, I know you! Ijikiel was quite obvious about coming in and out of the palace and also the dream that I had.

"May I ask what is his highness's doing here?"

"He would like to be enrolled in the academy without making his real identity known" Ijikiel properly replied.

"I see, you expected this," I said as I sat down on my desk, pulling out a fountain pen and a paper.

"Then what will your fake name be? Your highness?" I asked.