I sighed. "I know... Yes, I care for her, very very deeply. But I have never told her. I've been too scared."

"What if I told you she cared for you the same way?"

I turned around and faced her, absolutely shocked. I went to ask how she knew, then Jinora and Opal burst through the door.

"Hey, sorry it took us so long, but here's your stuff, as requested," Opal happily said, holding my bag out for me.

"Thanks, to both of you. That was very sweet," I gave my friends a small smile.

"Oh it was nothing, we're just happy we could help," Jinora said with enthusiasm.

"Ok, what's going on you two? I know somethings up," I questioned with a light tone, raising an eyebrow towards them in mock seriousness.

Opals face turned red and looked down a little, "well I was talking with Bolin earlier. And I told him what was going on. He got really worried and wanted to come up here to make sure she was alright, but I told him he wouldn't be allowed in. And he offered for us to stay at his place if we needed to since he lives pretty close by."

"And doesn't Kai live there to?" I asked in a playful tone, turning to Jinora. She blushed in response. "Thank you both so much for bringing me my stuff, other than that, there's not a whole lot you can do here. Tonraq and Senna graciously agreed to let me stay the night here with Korra, so the two of you, go have some fun, but you have to spill the tea when I see you guys. Deal?"

They both smiled wide and gave me a big hug.

"But you have to promise to call us if there are any problems here, we will be right over to help," Jinora said with her hands on my shoulders looking into my eyes and a seriousness in her tone.

"I promise, now you two get out of here," I smiled.

I turned to Senna and Tonraq and they were smiling at the scene that had played out before them.

"You girls really have each other's backs, don't you?" Tonraq asked rhetorically with a chuckle.

"Would you mind if I got cleaned up real quick?" I asked gesturing to my bloody clothes.

"Go right ahead dear," Senna smiled.

Locking the bathroom door, I opened the bag the girls brought me. Lucky for me, they thought about what to pack. I hopped in the shower real quick, letting the hot water run over my shoulders and neck, tense from stress. Once I had all the blood off of me, I quickly dried off and looked in the bag for my clothes. I found my undergarments and was looking for some pants when my hand hits something that wasn't quite clothes. Pulling out the mysterious object, I find it is Korra's Fire Ferrets football hoodie and there is a little note attached to it:

Hey, so we know this is one of you favorite hoodies of hers so we decided to put it in there for you ;) Also we wrapped a couple of your books in there along with a small Phi Sho game because we know you and we know you won't sleep.
         ~ Love ya, Opal and Jinora

I smiled at they note, they really did know me too well. I placed it next to my bag to dig out the rest of my clothes, including my requested items. Once I got dressed, I shoved Korra's hoodie in my bag to save it for when Korra's parents left. Walking out of the bathroom, I saw Senna and Tonraq in deep discussion in the hallway. I walked over to Korra and picked up her bracelets again. I knew she would be uncomfortable without the bracelets on so I put one back on her right wrist and took the other and put it on my wrist and pulled down my shirt sleeve to hide it. Looking at her for a moment, I smiled to myself and knew what I needed to do next. I dug out the requested item from my bag. Then carefully raised her up and wrapped my Future Industries jacket around her shoulders, I knew it was her favorite jacket of mine so I thought it might make her a little more comfortable.

Senna and Tonraq walked back in the room, followed by Dr. Kya. It was finally time for them to wake her up. Dr. Kya and the nurses went through the process to wake her up and told us she should stir in the next few minutes, then left. Her parents and I sat on either side of her bed, holding her hand and waiting. Senna noticed the Future industries jacket around her daughter's shoulders and smiled as she moved her eyes from her to me and back to her. Finally, after several long minutes, Korra began to wake.

"Hey sweetie," Senna said gently as she brushed her fingers against Korra's cheek. Her fingers tightened around mine as her eyes opened.

"Hey Mom, Dad," Korra's said trying to smile and look to each of them, "how are you guys doing?"

"Much better now that you're awake," Tonraq chuckled, " how are ya feeling, kid?"

"Fine, I guess. My heads killing me though and I don't remember a whole lot from today."

"Dr. Kya said that was a possibility since you kept going on and out of consciousness," Senna responded.

Korra just nodded against her pillows then finally looked over over towards me, eyes still half closed from sleep.

"Hey beautiful," she smiled at me. I felt my face heat up and I looked down a little, trying to hide it. That was the first time she had done that and it left me kind of flustered.

She and her parents talked for a little while about what had happened, what was going on, told her she wouldn't be able to sleep that night due to concussion protocol, and said that I would be staying with her overnight. Once they finished talking, Tonraq and Senna had to head back to the embassy for business. Once everyone hugged and they left, Korra turned back to me.

"Hey gorgeous," I smiled and her cheeks tinted a few shades darker.