Chapter Six

This will what I imagined Tsunas costume would look like, the color changes to which flame she uses (color of flame)

Throughout the tests Tsuna was able to stay in the top three, she worked her best on those tests. She wanted to prove her worthiness to her teacher. The ash blonde from earlier, Bakugou, seemed to be seething and glaring at her the entire time keeping her on edge.

"Alright, I see you all tried to do your best. Here are your results." Aizawa stood in front of a holographic screen, Tsuna being in second place with Momo being above her and her brother just below her. She looked at her brother who was frowning and glaring at her. The perverted grape-ball being the last.

"Shouldn't have half assed it Shoto."  Everyone was whispering seeing the two react, pointing out their similar last names.

"Quiet. All of you. I lied about the expulsion, so far you all have earned your place here. For now." Aizawa glared, "get dressed and go home."

"He lied!?"

"Yes, it was pretty obvious." Momo stated glancing at all of her students.

"How'd you know?" A blonde boy with black streaks asked.

"He did it so we would all try our best, it was pretty smart on his end. No wonder he's the Underground Hero Erasurehead." Tsuna chimed in nodding at Momo who smiled softly.

"Geez, these are the top two of our class? We're never going to get ahead of them!" Mineta cried out dropping to his knees. Tsuna sighed and headed to the locker room to get back into her clothing, the rest of the girls following.

"Hey Todoroki! Are you related to the other Todoroki in our class?" Mina asked as they all shedded their gym clothes.

"Yes, we are twins actually." Tsuna revealed to her classmates as she paused to answer their questions.

"Really? I mean you look nothing alike, well you share his left side." Tsuyu  pointed out.

"I take after our father, Endeavor." She gave a disgusted look. "Shoto and I are fraternal twins."

"The number two hero, that's your dad!?" Mina wowed, her hands resting on Tsunas shoulders in amazement.

"Sadly yes." Tsuna pursed her lips as she turned back around to put her school uniform back on.

"Why sadly? It has to be cool right?" Mina asked, clearlt oblivious to how the number two hero acted towards others.

"Endeavor isn't exactly a nice hero, well from what others have said and I have seen." Momo said, her finger tapping her chin.

"Exactly, now I have to go my sister is waiting for me." Tsuna grabbed her bag and started to leave, but a soft but calloused hand caught her own.

"Wait, you should give me your number! I still want to thank you somehow for saving my life! Plus, my parents definitely want to meet you sometime." Ochako grinned, holding her phone towards the tall redhead.