[Song Dimensions] Lonely - Jonghyun ft. Taeyeon

Comincia dall'inizio

"How did your parents see you as you grew up?"

His confidence in his answer was what made the interviewer's and staff's lips wish to bleed. To correct him but it was far too long ago when he should've been corrected.

"A mistake."

If I say things are hard with a crying face,

Will it really get better?

If I cry and say it hurts, who will have a harder time?

Everyone will be fine

The tears he bore weren't meant to be used selfishly. Weren't meant to be wasted. So why cry when you are the one being hurt? It'll break the rules for crying.

But a boy has to commit errors before he learns. So when everything got harder. When the big spaces in the house were empty and soulless. He once thought he would begin to blend in with the invisible. A nightmare as his eyes were open to these thoughts, so he cried. The little boy was red in the face. He knocked on his parent's door because that was what his classmates did. They knocked on their parent's door when a monster was under their bed. Or when one was visiting their head.

 Or when one was visiting their head

But how come, they shut the door?

As he grew up, he never once again willingly knocked wherever his parents reside. They had no time for silly little things. Which funnily, all these silly little things seemed to be associated with the idea of him. But who knew that even crying to the confines of his room was a sin. It was a sin because they heard him. He let them hear him and that was wrong.

Because he was a burden whose heart didn't deserve to pour and clench for itself. It was only beating because it had to. Even his heart might have cursed him out because it wanted to live for too long.

So when he heard words that were meant to 'help them' he did nothing but accept it. Yet the trainees with him at the Labyrinth Hub didn't understand him. He only improved. He took the comments to heart. Yet he never cried. Was this man so cold? Yet when they saw him dance, saw him tell the story that they were supposed to tell, they knew he felt. When he wore colors so soft, had eyes so big, why then did they not break when people tried to scar his eyes and blind his world with hopelessness?

He seemed so soft. Yet he seemed not to feel for himself.

Only if they knew that behind those colors, were colors he forced himself to understand. What was the concept of consulting himself?

But when he joined NCT, he was confronted by his fear that never went away. But maybe it did not falter because he was actually invisible already? Isn't that what some of the people called 'fans' said of him? Not one to stand out. Just there. Took space only.