"Byulie what are you doing?!" Wendy, one of the people in the backseat yelled at byulie who was still looking for something. They thought byulie wants to pee but it doesn't make sense since she is not a man, she just can't release urine on the highway. But later on, they realized what byulie was doing when the girl walks back into the car, with a little creature in her arms.

"Is that a puppy?" Yongsun's aura changed in an instant and moonbyul was stunned for a moment looking at the older woman.

Yongsun stretched her arms to get the puppy out of byulie's hands and place it on her chest, hugging the little guy lovingly as if it was her son. Moonbyul was just silently looking at yongsun with pure adoration. Yongsun's usual expression; grumpy and uninterested, was quickly changed into a thrilled and compelling one. It's like she has a double personality which byulie finds quite interesting to watch.

"It is. I thought it was just some sort of rock or plastic, but it moves a little and runs to hide when the car came across to his direction." She explained.

Byulie thought, is yongsun's outer appearance doesn't define what she really is inside? Maybe she was a bubbly and approachable person before? But why is yongsun coating herself with the personality she doesn't fond of in the first place? Why?

"Can we take him with us?" Yongsun's eyes sparkled as she looks at byulie with anticipation, waiting for moonbyul's decision. The looks in yongsun's eyes were like pulling moonbyul to say yes in an instant, but even if yongsun wouldn't plead to take the dog with them, byulie will still take care of him knowing she's the one who gets him out of the sidewalk. So the dog was now part of her responsibility.

"We uh.. of course, we can."

Moonbyul wander her eyes at the surroundings and tried to find a house near the streets because maybe the dog has a home and it just gets out on its leash. But when she doesn't find any, she was sure that someone just dropped the small creature in this place and take off just like they planned.

"What are you naming him byulie?" Lia asks, stretching her arms towards yongsun to touch the politely sitting small bean on the nerd's lap.

Moonbyul turns on the engine again before she took a glance at the mirror and look at the person who was asking. She looks at the dog first, who has a color white fur and has small features if she'll describe it, wiggling its tail and barking cutely at her. Moonbyul darted her eyes to the smiling yongsun who was silently stroking the puppy's head lovingly, before byulie looked back again at the mirror to answer Lia's question.

"I'll name him.. Janggu."

--------

They arrived at the massive beach resort they will be staying in for three days and two nights. It was supposed to be just a huge swimming pool and a hotel but knowing they are kinda many, byulie changed the location and rented the whole place for the stay. The place contains big and healthy coconut trees, with fancy cottages on the side, and the rooms were all big and comfy.

It has two beds since they will share it by pair, 1 huge bathroom, and a veranda that only three rooms have. The catering was on the ground floor which serves food every breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you wanted some snack then you can just tell the manager assigned since all of the hotel services is free for three days. There is also one massive swimming pool inside the resort but some people don't usually spend their time there since the beach outside is a mood, not to mention the windy and relaxing sound of the waves whenever you are on the white sand.

The resort feels like medicine, a daily dose of calmness that you needed in your ruthless life, and all of them are starting to like the place.

The first day in the resort would be a rest and a tour of the place. On the second day, that's where the activities and games belong, and on the last day, Mr.Moon will let them do whatever they want.

But fuck all these explanations, the real question moonbyul wanted to know is, who is her partner in the room?

"Dad, I just realized I didn't know who I'm partnered with. Who was it?" Moonbyul started the moment her father picks up his phone. Moonbyul assigned her father to pair each team and she noted him to never pair yongsun to her, even if she really wanted to. Lisa specifically told byulie not to take advantage of the situation, to which byulie gladly listen.

Moonbyul was standing inside the elevator waiting for the door to slide open. The keys for her room were on the palm of her hands, slightly playing with it to lessen the nervousness she's feeling. One of the staff instructed byulie that her room was on the third floor, door 5, and that's the thing that she's anxious about, who the fuck is she's pairing to?

"Uh.. I forgot her name." Mr.Moon answered and It all takes for moonbyul not to curse her own father.

"Are you kidding me?" the elevator door slides open on the third floor and byulie immediately saw her room across "You know what, nevermind. I'll just figure it out myself." She confidently stated as she steps out of the small space, walking towards the expensive door that has a number 5 on it.

Is she's already inside?

Moonbyul heaved her deepest breath before shoving the metal key in the little hole of the doorknob. Her heart was pounding abnormally in her chest and it was making her more anxious because she knows, there is a possibility that yongsun is her three-day partner.

Lisa texted her earlier and said that her partner for the room is the one she's seated, and that applies to the rest. This means the possibility of pairing yongsun is 50 percent knowing the only people in the van with her, yongsun, lia, and wendy.

But her father doesn't know its name, he said. Maybe this is the reason why he didn't remember her name because, in the first place, he didn't work on the pairings and just tell them that the one they seated was their partner.

Moonbyul slowly twisted the knob slowly as possible just enough to hear the thrilling sound effects inside her head. That's really unnecessary and could just finish everything by opening the door wide but because she likes to get things thrilled, she was leisurely opening the door, taking her time.

As she walks inside, the woman she's been partnered with was at the side of her bed, turning her back at byulie while rummaging on her backpack trying to find something. Moonbyul's breath hitched and her heart stops beating for a second when she realized who was that woman.

------

A/N: 😌

Edit: My clumsy ass just changed the chapter 7 to chapter 8 and have published it accidentally. I didn't know if you have read it but, oh well.. nevermind.