Chapter 7

"If.. If someone wanted to date you? Would you consider them-"

"No."

Faster than the speed of light, that's how yongsun responded to every byulie's questions. It's been hours since their take-off and they have still 3 or so hours before they arrive at their destination. Moonbyul was quiet for the past hour and she was praising herself for her patience. But her mouth really can't shut off when it consciously asks yongsun who was in the passenger seat, looking at the view outside the van.

Their other colleagues were sleeping at the back seats and they are the only one who was awake. Yongsun wanted to sleep too, but there is something inside her that was keeping her awake that she doesn't figure out what. And moonbyul on the other hand was silently stealing glances at the girl, studying yongsun's expression if it's okay to talk or not. When she was sure it was, she carefully talks about what's in her mind, not to scare yongsun and make her pissed off again.

"May I ask why?"

"I don't entertain relationships."

Moonbyul was curious about why the hell yongsun doesn't want to try dating someone (which is pertaining to herself). It's not that bad to try having an intimate relationship with someone. It's not like they are still in college to not entertain suitors or guys (or her). People are aging fast and not backward, should they settle themselves as fast as possible?

"But what if that.. that person really likes you? Like honestly big.. bigger than big."

Moonbyul responded, clearing her throat when she felt yongsun stiffen in her seat. She knows yongsun might know who is that person byulie was pertaining to, but moonbyul doesn't care. There ain't no one else like yongsun more than moonbyul though.

"That's their problem. I didn't do anything for them to like me then I wouldn't do anything to make their feelings fade also. I'll let them figure it out themselves." About a few seconds passed before yongsun answer byulie because she was composing every right word in her mind.

Moonbyul took a glance at yongsun who was still focused outside while spacing out. Moonbyul thinks, she likes the older one but even just a little, she doesn't know yongsun's background or her past. She doesn't even know what's the name of her parents and where are they. She just.. like the girl without proper reason.

Moonbyul approached the girl, yongsun ignored her, she takes it a challenge to make the girl like her, and now she falls for her own stupidity. That's it, the end.

"Then you can just like them back-"

"Can you shut up? Why am I answering you anyway.."

The dragon inside of the mochi cheeks bunny was unleashed and moonbyul took the opportunity to stay quiet as possible. This is her cue to shut her mouth off because yongsun was once again found her annoying. But byulie was thankful though, it's the first time she has a decent conversation with the girl.

"Okay, I will- hold up.."

The wheels of the car screech like they were in the racing venue when byulie step foot at the brake forcefully. Yongsun and the other people seating in the backseat were startled by the sudden halt which made them open their eyes widely, finding something unusual or did they have encountered any accident. They all look at moonbyul with a frown on their face, waiting for an explanation and byulie was just looking at them apologetically.

"Sorry, it's just.. wait."

Moonbyul quickly steps out of the car, making the others crease their eyebrows even more with the girl's behavior. Yongsun peeked her head out on the window and looks at byulie weirdly as moonbyul walks to the sidewalk, finding something in particular. They are on a highway and yongsun was relieved there aren't any trucks or heavy loads by this time, or else they might encounter an accident.