Break Up With Your Girlfriend

"You're here?"
"Yea...in the back. Hurry before he comes back. I don't wanna get caught."
"I'm comin'..."

Megan.

"They got the Hennessy!!" I threw my hands up and ran over to my bestie, Jade aka Maliibu. We gave each other tight hugs and kisses.

"I'm so glad you're here bitch! We needed a lil turn up." She handed me the entire bottle and a few people started to crowd around us.

"Y'all wanna drive da boat?!"
"YEAH! WOOO!" The small crowd goes crazy. Everybody lined up to get driven by Me of course. I was captain of the boat.

In a few minutes the bottle was gone and more were being brought out. I was drunk before I got here too.

"So Meg what's been up witchu, girl?" Kaylee asked me.

"Same old same old. Trickin' these niggas and livin' my best life!" I held my glass up and threw the liquor to the back of my throat.

"I know that's right!"
"What happened to ole boy? Uh uh Jason? He was cute."

"Fuck him." I groaned. "Found out the nigga was fuckin' me and my cousin behind my back. Could not let that shit slide."

"Niggas forever will not be shit."
"Say that again!" We all nodded our heads in agreement.

"I'm bouta start dating girls." I joked. I was semi joking.

"Fuck that! Bitches ain't shit either."
"Meg just keep fuckin' and trickin' these folks and focus on you." Jordyn assured me. She was always the voice of reason.

"Hey is Lani coming?" Lori asked me. I hadn't heard that name in a long time.

"How I'm supposed to know? I don't talk to that girl." I sounded a little defensive, no lie.

"Well damn....excuse me. I just wanted to know cause that bitch owe me a smoke session or something. She smoked all my trees last time I saw her."
"Whatever she got goin' on don't involve me." I was unbothered.

"And why is that, Ms. Stallion?" Jordyn looked in my direction and lifted her brow.
"Yeah cause last time I heard y'all was on good terms." Kaylee added.

"Okay first of all nosey. All of y'all!" I was dying laughing at them. "Since everybody wanna be in my business, we broke up last summer. She caught me doin' something I wasn't supposed to and I couldn't just lie to her face. I'm too real of a bitch." Which was true. I have no reason to lie.

"And look at what the cat dragged in." EJ whispered in my ear. We all turned out attention to the door where Kehlani, my ex, was standing in the doorway with a guy on her waist.

"Oop. Now y'all know I'm not really the type to be invested in some drama but this is funny!!!" Kaylee exclaimed.

"Bitch shut up cause if it was one of your niggas, you'll be face down in this pool."

"Ah ha! Nope. Excuse me. That nigga will be face down. Get it right."

"Waddup doe!!" Kehlani threw her arms open to hug everyone. One by one EJ, Kaylee and Jordyn greeted her with an individual hug until they were about to turn to me.

"I know that ain't who I think it is!!" Jade exclaimed from behind.

"Bitch I know you ain't who I think you is!!" Lani smiled at her, showcasing a new smiley piercing. She threw her arms around Jade as Jade continued to embrace her.

"Girl you still skinny," Lani laughed.

"And ho, you getting thick. Umm who is this mystery man behind you though?" I pushed my head past her shoulder to meet with the face of a dark skin handsome ass man. He was a good 6 foot and some change cause I had to tilt my head up but he was decent. "and you are?" I crossed my arms together.