Chapter 9 - Mini Mission pt 2

Start from the beginning

We drag him to the cellar and tied him to a chair. Now we wait until he wakes up.

I got impatient so I slapped him awake after getting a nod from Azula. He woke up and once he saw his surroundings he looked scared. For someone who works for one of the 'scariest' gangs out there he sure doesn't fit the part.

"Who are you? Why am I here?" the representative asks.

"Who we are is none of your concern, you are here to answer questions," Azula tells the man while shooting daggers at him with her eyes.

"This can be very simple and quick, or it can be painful and long. I suggest the first choice for your sake but the second one does sound fun, for us that is," I say, his eyes show he's thinking through his options.

He stays silent, no one makes a sound. We know patience and we have all night to torture the information out of the man.

I take the lead and start with the questioning standing in front of him while Azula circles him like a leopard-shark with her prey.

"What do you know of the Ronos Gang?" I start off with a calm yet intimidating voice.

He still stays silent but fear still radiated off of him like waves. Azula zaps him on the shoulder sending enough to shock him but not kill him.

"I don't like repeating myself, what do you know of the Ronos Gang?" I repeat a little more demanding this time.

"I don't know a lot, I'm not in the inner circle, not even close. I just buy from them and sometimes transport items when they need, but that's it I swear," he stammers out not wanting to get shocked again.

Azula and I switch places, her standing in front of him while I circle.

"Is there anyone you know who is in the inner circle, might know the location of the operations, or knows anything more?" Azula asks with no tolerance for blabbering.

"The location is always different but I buy every Friday..." he stopped for some reason.

I lifted my hand and broke one of his bones on his left arm. He cried out in pain.

"What else, what aren't you saying?" Azula slightly raises her voice.

"I got the location for the transaction this morning," he says.

"Where and when does this take place?" Azula demands lighting her finger on fire holding it close to his face.

His eyes widen and responds. We both nod and are about to leave the room when he yells for us to wait.

"I have visitors in my home, travelers. They will wonder of my whereabouts when the sun rises," he says.

"We will take care of that, no need to worry," Azula says and turns around once again.

"It's the Avatar and his friends, he doesn't know of my affiliation with the Ronos Gang, he will try and find me," he says with a little more confidence in his voice like we had been caught.

I break another one of his bones before he cries out in pain once again.

"The Avatar is of no concern, you aren't in the house at sun rise often are you not? Him nor his friends will come looking for you, we will be long gone by then is they do," I tell him, signaling Azula to follow me out of the room.

We walk to our bedroom and we continue to plan out our next move. We would go to where the transaction takes place, capture the seller, and question them for further information.

We killed the representative not needing him to go blabbing that two women kidnapped him and asked about the Ronos Gang. We desposed of the body and went to bed awaiting for the next day and our next target.

-

Azula
I awoke in the morning with the sun as always. Katara still sleeping in the bed across the room. I walked to the bathroom to shower and get ready. I looked in the mirror and took in my appearance.

My raven black hair was unruly sticking in every direction, my pink lips slightly chapped, and my golden eyes still droopy.

I did all my business in the bathroom and went to wake up Katara. Her hair was worse than mine and she was sprawled out as much as she could on the small bed like a star-koala fish.

Once we were both ready it was still morning. We made all the preparations for our next encounter to find the Ronos Gang and ate our breakfast.

One it was time to leave Katara and I gathered all of our stuff.

"Paratus?" (Ready?) I ask her as I'm ready to walk out the door.

"Eerat natus paratus," (was born ready) she responds walking out the door I held open for her.

I rolled my eyes and walked out with her. We made our way to the meeting spot and captured the seller. We questioned them like the representative and got the location of one of the many smaller warehouses. We would report back to the league in the morning and go to said ware house to get the location of the others.

-time skip- at said ware house

We walked in through on of the back entrances ready for anything. We sneaked in to what looked like the security room. The Ronos Gang must be technologically advanced.

"Inveniet quia tabulas," (find the map) I whisper to Katara. She simply nods her head and starts searching the room.

I found the maps for the other smaller ware houses while she found a map that contains the location of 2 bigger compounds but not the main base.

The plan we made was to search one of both of the compounds for the location of the main base, find out more information about the Ronos Gang, and possibly even find out the leader's name.

After we finished the plan we got settled back into the little house we were staying in and set the league all the information we obtained. We both climbed into bed and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.