"Also-" he stopped mid step looking over at me with a stupid smirk "If you could have sex in any classroom where would you go as a girl?" great now i'm helping him find her.

"Uh I don't know maybe potions, doing it on Snape's desk sounds fun" I shrugged as he nodded running off just like her. Cute they play games.

Once I saw the door close with a click I dragged my feet over to his bed opening his drawer. I saw the vile's thrown around on top of a journal, did he have a diary? I grabbed a vile spinning it in my hand. No I can't snoop, that's private, but also it was private when I was sleeping around with Fred Weasley and when he found out he only told our entire house. I tiny peek wouldn't hurt and I would put it right back where I found it.

I set the potion down slowly picking up the journal, it was leather with a string wrapped around holding it closed. I ran my fingers along the D.M craved in the bottom corner. I looked around listening for a second to make sure no one was coming near the room chance of them bursting in. I opened it to a random page, it was dated to this summer.

Happy fucking birthday to me, sixteen years on this god awful planet. Only one more year and i'll be legal, hopefully I can finally get the hell away from my father. Today was a bust nothing different than every other year, we meet up again after dinner. Her smile lights the place up and the way-

I slammed the leather closed taking a deep breath, he fucking writes about her in his diary. Cute, loving things too. I felt a tug at my heart but I reminded myself, he doesn't matter, it will never happen so I need to just move on from this school girl crush.

I put it back right where I found it leaving no trace of my touching it by throwing a few vile's over it.

Sleep was last thing I wanted right now, I had no desire to close my eyes cause if I did I would see him fresh in my mind. I needed something to distract me right now, or someone. I pulled my robe and shoes back on leaving the boys dorm, I didn't know who or where I was going I just let my feet wonder.

"Looking good Windfront"

I stopped in my tracks turning to a brown haired Hufflepuff, a smirk pulled on my lips as an idea popped in my head. I walked up to him holding my hands behind my back swaying side to side softly, "Diggory-"

"Are you busy at the moment or are you free?" I questioned bitting my lip, he smirked looking down at me with hungry eyes "I'm alway free for you little snake" Merlin I hated that nickname. I took his large hand in mine pulling him along behind me, I was heading to the nearest broom closet or bathroom but stopped from a tug on my hand. I looked back as he was now dragging me along, straight into the library. I followed with out question as he lead us to the very back where no one ever goes.

He pulled me into an isle pressing his lips to mine for a moment, it was a shock but he soon moved down to my neck smothering it with open mouth kisses. It felt good, I only focused on his lips touching my skin. He hand nice plump lips, very soft too.

"Where's your little boyfriend huh? not giving you enough so you finally came to a real man"

"Shut the fuck up and don't ruin this"

We stumbled back I was pressed against a random ladder that was here. I slowly climbed up backwards as his lips trailed down my body reaching my thighs. His hands gripped them holding me at the height where my pussy was perfectly in front of him. I felt his warm lips kiss all around my thighs trailing closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel a heart beat down there as I was breathing hard waiting for him to finally get there. "I could see how soaked you are through your panties" he groaned planting a kiss over my clothed clit, I let out a tiny moan just focusing on this and not anything else.